Howdy! Sunshine State Says "how's It Goin"!

Should of done this the first day here but I am 3 days old and I guess now is better than never! My name is Addison, I am 19 years old living it up in the sunshine state! I own my own business A&A Supplementary Supply where I manufacture 3d printed products. I currently have two contacts one with a music artist making action figures and another with Boeing printing aeronautical parts. I love my job, I love my employee's, I love my hookah's, and I love my life! I started smoking hookah at the age of 15 when I lived in madrid spain. The first time I smoked hookah was with my girlfriend at the time at a hookah / tapas bar. We had a few drinks and then we saw people smoking out of one. Figured we would try it… Ended up loving it! I own 14 different hookahs. They are all glass hookahs. I use to have over 30+ hookahs that I collected when I use to travel throughout the world but I sold them when I first started my business… I can't wait to meet everyone on this forum! 

Well… I got all the free time in the world… I click print and wait 8 hours at work and then go home a bitchin girlfriend. Then I just go hibernate in my office. So yeah… 

O.o My intro thread is a few below this one and I have been here regularly for 2 weeks.

I don't check every thread. Just the ones that pop out at me. I'm a busy person :P

how did we not meet up when i lived in miami??? i'm in louisiana now for grad school but my parents still live in boca

O.o My intro thread is a few below this one and I have been here regularly for 2 weeks.

I don't check every thread. Just the ones that pop out at me. I'm a busy person :P

how did we not meet up when i lived in miami??? i'm in louisiana now for grad school but my parents still live in boca

When you visit, let me know! My practice is right in Palm Beach Gardens!!! Just a small drive away!

Y'all should take a drive and visit cocoa! Few puffs on the beach and a walk threw ron jons!

Edited by Addison Roberts

Cocoa Beach my Cousin used to live there before she became an officer in the Air Force that is where she was stationed most of the time. She moved to Melborne for permanent resistence and is currently stationed in Little Rock.

Thanks guys I'm enjoying it here! Cocoa is nice just not a lot to do around here... I am sorta a beach bum but only when it's nice out lol so that's really it...