Hello From Ohio, Hookah Forum.

Codyb88

Hi my name's Cody. I live in Cincinnati and enjoy hookah (obviously). I'm a fan of nakhla, tangiers and occasional haze. I like KM hookahs and my farida, I personally own two one of each. I like Egyptian bowls, harmony bowls and tangiers bowls and I use foil I'm not interested in the lotus. I have a dog named Yuna who is my best non human friend she's a flat coated retriever. u7uge8a9.jpg Here's my farida jybesahy.jpg

Official welcome to HF, Cody! That's an awesome looking dog you got there. Also the hookah- Syrians is where it's at. :) Thanks Chris. She is, hard to photograph though since she's black. It's actually a farida. I joined the hookah scene a little late to snag myself a good Syrian for a price I could justify. The base though is Syrian (luckily the pipe is similar to Syrians in downstem length) and a really well made one thick glass. I actually thought it was a boho at first.

Whoa, that little guy is a Farida?? Could've fooled me. :P I like how the Egyptian companies are imitating Syrians now, since we aren't seeing much actually come out of Syria. I guess somebody's gotta make up for the demand, lol. Sounds like an awesome base, dude. It looks to be of excellent quality.

Tapatalk works weird for some reason... It won't show the quoted text properly, so I tend to not bother quoting while on Tapatalk. I'm going to see if I can't figure out why this is the case.

The editing window is 5 minutes from when you hit the Post button, I believe.

Yeah it's a farida tunsi. I wanted a shorter pipe and I'm a fan of nickel so I had oy grab it. Both the pipe and base are great quality however i was disappointed with the copper downstem as I prefer SS myself. Here's a picture of my KM a kafe. I'll never sell this thing I got from a trade with a guy of Egyptian descent. It's heavy as hell and I could easily use it as a weapon if a zombie apocalypse ever happened. ymetyjyj.jpg

Dude, one piece pipes are the bomb, if there was a zombie apocalypse my solid turk along with that giant turkish hose would be enough to smash my way through at least a small horde :D
EDIT: oh ya, welcome to the forums :P

The Same Goes for My Bahyriah it is one step away from a Mace it even has the mace shape.

Welcome to the Forum Codyb88 obviously you already know who I am from our other habitual hangout.

Hey raven! Glad to see you over here too. This is a pipe I almost sold to a friend that he let me have back. It's tarnished and losing some of the nickel in areas but it's so well made I can't find myself parting with it anytime soon. The one dislike is Egyptian grommets for the hose don't work it requires a mod grommet. Other than that it's a great pipe and soon I plan to get it on a boho.

I am EVERYWHERE. Litterally. I AM EVERYWHERE.

It is daft to limit yourself to one community every community is like a different ecosystem they all have different ways of processing the same information and coming to a result.

Take our other habitual hangout, they are purists they do not deviate or tolerate cheap, poorly made products.

why others may try out what that community calls gimmicks and find them useful.

Looking at one topic from one perspective is limiting, looking at it from several different angles is encompassing.