Guess I Should Introduce Myself

I am new to this forum, that much is obvious I have been smoking hookah Internationally long before my 18th Birthday but when I turned 18 state-side I bought a KM Pear in Blue after much friction from my family state-side I ended up tossing my first hookah. After smoking hookah at the lounge for free (I did computer technical support at little to no cost for lounge owners and frequenters) for a good year I ended up retiring from going to the lounge when I purchased myself a Green KM Pear 36 inches. I smoked regularly at home in the garage untill I bought my current KM Bahyriah from a aquaintence I know online and sold my Green KM Pear.

After several mishaps with my hookah (My brother broke my Tangiers Mini and my KM Jumbo Floral) I am now left with my current rig

KM Bahyriah

Turksih Hose & Un-stated Green Washable Hose

Tangiers Small Phunnel & Egyptian Clay Bowl

El Nefes Turksih Crystal Base

I have experience with several different types of tobacco

My Favorite Tobaccos have to be by far in order: Nakhla, Tangiers, Haze, Fantasia

Othmani is up there but not sold by my regular vendor as a result I do not order it often to keep my overhead low.

My favorite coal is a Unnamed Natural Coal and CocoNaras in my 5 years of smoking I have not had a single problem with them.

Now about myself:

I am a 20 year old College Student who is a Lifeguard and in the Off-Season (Currently) working as a Zoo Employee

I am hoping for a Full Time Position as a Lifeguard which I just applied for since it recently just opened up at the Pool I have worked at for 3 years.

Hookah is my passion I am an Enthusiast

As for interests, I am a big computer ethusiast as well I like all computers including consoles which are closed sourced computers I am a member of several modification sites which aims at voiding warrenties and toying around with now dead consoles. I recently got my PS2 to play Atari and Nitendo Games. I write some code, not a lot with a bit of help from other users of various communities I have been able to backup my old games for now defunct systems I used to own to play on a system I do own.

I have a Triple Monitor Computer with near top of the line hardware and my favorite games are:

Poke'mon

Soul Calibur Series

Dead or Alive

Mortal Kombat

and Assassin's Creed (Which I am currently near the top of the Leaderboard on Uplay for Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag)

Irony is Assasin's Creed has helped me countless times in History Class. Specificially Rennisance era history I also got insperation for a paper from Golden Age of Piracy history which I found more interesting after playing said games.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

welcome to the site...i see ur very active trying to start up some convo...i like that...thats interesting that u said u like nakhla...one of our members here mattarios sells nak..and its by far the cheapest from any online retailer

Hello and official welcome (I kinda already welcomed you in the "Any Ideas?" thread, lol) to Hookah Forum, man!

Damn! 3 monitor setup?? And I thought my 2 monitor setup for graphic design at work was something! :lol:

Definitely need to post a pic of that badass rig, dude.

And hell yeah, Nak and Tangiers is where it's at!!

Here you are, the picture is kind of an old one, as we are speaking I am replacing capacitors in the monitor on the far right. So I don't have the chance to take a newer picture.

1zprxhu.jpg

and here is my current desktop design (Two Monitors ATM because repairing 3rd Monitor)

1zn21zr.jpg

If you want more pictures I can supply them.

Specs:

Coolmaster HAF X Case

Liquid Cooled i7-2600k

ASUS P8Z77 Pro Motherboard

2x NVIDIA 560 Ti Graphics Cards

16 GB of DDR3 RAM

2x 4 TB HDD

Blu-Ray Burner/Player

Custom Built

Oh my rig! :P I will post pictures here in a second, I was actually getting out of my work clothes to go smoke outside. I can snap some pictures, mind you she isn't bright and shiny at the moment I need to run and pick up more polish.

I use Mother's Aluminum and Billet Polish (Works on all metals) it is more of a paste than a liquid it doesn't dribble. You can find it at most automotive places,

don't waste your time on Never-Dull it is really only good for light touchups it is awful for large jobs.

Welcome to HF your username is familiar. I think you were on another forum Which i used to be a part of when i was 1st getting into forums. Wasn't the fondest experience at 1st but then I found this place. People here have always been positive, helpful and all around awesome! 

Yeah it is great, I when my brother broke my old KM Floral Jumbo I talked with a vendor I know well and managed to wrangle him into selling me the new vase that comes with the new version of the El Nefes Sultan, It takes very little water to fill with my massive downstem as you can see in picture #2