Kashmir Peach

Pavo21

Burley Kashmir Peach

Hookah: KM Beast
Bowl: Tangiers 2008 small.
Hose: Nammor
Coals: 3 inahle Japanese style coals

Appearance: Noir cut and juiciness. Dark in color, like Noir.but seems slightly bigger cuts but not much difference
Smell: So first thing i noticed was the smell it was different then most KP ive smoked the noir and birquq, it had a fruitery peach smell like more like peach rings (the gummy candy) but as i mixed it up since it was made at the lounge it started having a kashmir smell to it which was a nice kick :)

Taste: This to me is really important, because i dont really as much kashmir but more peach, and honeslty i smoke Kp almost daily so it was a weird start, but the kashmir came up after a round was done of coals. but honestly i think its better then noir.

Smoke: Huge clouds. bigger then i get with the noir, cant really remember my birquq stuff, but super awesome.

Buzz: Werid but i didn't think id get a little buzz but its creeping up slow

Purchased From: eric at the lounge

Overall: 10/10. I love this new line and everything about it, i will for now on smoke the burley KP over noir and birquq, hands down thank you eric!

• 1 month later...

Kashmir Peach - Flavor #v38 (Burley) 

Disclaimer: I received this flavor through a sampling from Eric and did not pay for this flavor. I strongly value integrity and believe that this process is essential to what makes Tangiers so great. With that, honesty from the members in these samplings help to ensure that consumers are informed and show a great deal of appreciation for the consumer. In sum, I want to delineate any potential bias upfront. I have confidence that this will reinforce the great service that Tangiers has consistently offered in the past and create a stronger product line for customers in the future.

Acclimation Status: Some acclimation necessary but not much. I tried loading a bowl straight after opening the package and the flavor did not seem as strong as what was to be expected. After letting it sit out for a couple hours, Kashmir Peach v38 showed its true colors. The flavor had a very complex aroma that consisted of a very organic peach mixed with the Kashmir flavor we have all come to enjoy.

Equipment: Standard Syrian with Tangiers Mini Phunnel (~28 grams). Packed loosely over the rim and compressed with foil. Holes poked moderately large with a cabob stick. Bowl was heated with two Coconara cubes in fifteen-minute rotations around the bowl.

Cut/Consistency: The cut was much more dry than the Noir counterpart but did not seem to affect the way it smoked. The flavor had the same cut consistency as other products from Tangiers.

The Experience: Cloud product was great and flavor was awesome. It helps that Kashmir Peach is one of my favorite products from Tangiers. I can acknowledge that I have extensive experience with all of the Kashmir flavors and feel as though peach is at the top of the list for consistency. The flavor itself was on par with Kashmir with a stronger punch. I have started to notice that the burley line produces the same consistency of Noir with more “fullness”. One of the things that I have enjoyed most about this offering is that the flavor itself seems to do well with the similar packing/heating methods that I use with Noir. What to expect: full-blown clouds of peach flavor with the complexity offered from Kashmir.

Rating: 9/(10). Describing Kashmir as a flavor is incredibly difficult as it offers such a unique complexity. It would be an oversimplification if I were to say that it only produced floral undertones. That being said, the spice mixed with the peach is incredibly awesome. The only reason that I would not give this the highest marks is because I still prefer Noir Kashmir Peach. When thinking about the reason behind this, I would argue that Noir produces a stronger flavor albeit less buzz.