Trip To Oddessy

If anyone is interested i will be going to tangiers lounge tomorrow evening if they want to meet up ill be there with a buddy or two, or if anyone wants anything let me know and ill pick it up, just no stupid big orders please. if u want them speak with eric first and let him know i'll pick it up for you. just fyi for those who dont have access to socal.

Yeah I don't know about a incident either I just know he was starting membership since the lounge is more of a hobby then a business for him. I assume but it's over. But I did snag a good amount of tobacco and in excited for my burley Kashmir peach. 9F85C584-5137-4669-8A3B-D469EFE95B46_zps

:( sorry guys i wish you could have let me know before and i would have. i did snag a 250 of birquq kc for semir lucky fellow lol. but i will inform everyone again when i am going down.

Yeah, I do not know this incident you speak of. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor has it that a customer spit on Eric. I have no way to verify that, but I would too make my lounge private if some random guy I never saw before came in and spat on me. Phong was posting all over Reddit that you had to call in advance and make a reservation

See if that happened in Texas I was just pull out my AK with 30 Round Banana Clip. Polite ask them to stay until the police arrived so I can charge them him with assault. If he resisted or did it again.... MY LIFE WAS IN IMEDIATE DANGER OFFICER. 

See if that happened in Texas I was just pull out my AK with 30 Round Banana Clip. Polite ask them to stay until the police arrived so I can charge them him with assault. If he resisted or did it again.... MY LIFE WAS IN IMEDIATE DANGER OFFICER. 

A biological attack would justify use of deadly force.

Btw-Hi guys :-)

Thanks man. It's been a strange ride without being able to check HF while at work.

Do we know what caused the issue with my account? I tried right before you emailed me with the password change, and I got in with no issues.

No wonder my fiance wants to move back to Texas so bad.  

From what i hear this is the reason why he started the whole membership gig. no disrespect but he had it coming the way he treats the customers in there with his sarcasm and harsh attitude.

Well of course he can do whatever he wants, he owns the place. It makes a lot more sense how it's run when you think of it as his hangout spot or his hobby. But when I went in I thought it was a business and I was expecting to be treated like a customer not a guest in a strangers house. After getting to know him, he's a genuinely great guy. I always liked his products. He even recognized me from HF, which I thought was kinda cool.