Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Cocomazaya
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: decent cut much like Nakhla few stems lots of red dye 
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: mint..... very stong mint
Taste: Mint.... strong mint.... the box itself suggested to mix this with something else
Smoke: Great Clouds
Duration: 3.5 hours or so... went through 3 sets of coals (3 cocomazaya's in tri-force formation on the bowl)

Overall: 8/10 The flavor is great, i did take the boxes suggestion and wound up mixing this with a bit of kiwi Tangiers  some of the strongest juiciest shisha i've had in a long time. this shisha alone is VERY strong and has a lingering effect on your hookah, make sure you triple clean your rig after a session so you don't get mint ghosts

• 4 months later...

Post your reviews below for Fantasia Ice Mint. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.

Fantasia Ice Mint

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Mint
Taste: Mint
Smoke: Great
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Freebie Promo from Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 This is an interesting new mint from Fantasia. It’s like they took mint and then snuck spearmint and menthol into it. It’s a good mint., but it’s going to be a love hate for most people. It’s more artificial than natural on all fronts. I think Wild Mint was much better.