Caramel Frappuccino

Thermo

Fantasia Caramel Frappucinno

setup: hookah, QL's this way and that, tried various ways, water, ice, standard egyp. bowl.

Tobacco: Like all Fantasia I've tried so far, it's sticky syrupy 'mush' with a few giant honking stems thrown in. I guess there's tobacco in the mush somewhere. This smelled like honey and molasses, with no caramel, and no 'frappucinno,' whatever that is. (Spelling it right would have been a trademark infringement, I guess.) This mush was brown, as opposed to the usual bright red mush.

Packaging: The box says 0.5% nic, which I think I doubt. The box also says 'buildahookah.com' on the side, even though I bought it from S-H. (BAH were the folks who tried to get me type my credit card info into an unsecured web form, then refused to answer why.)

Smoke: It sort of failed to produce much of any, unless you pulled for a long, long time. I always hear fantasia maked big clouds, but I haven't seen any.

Flavor: None, most of the time, unless it burned, then a little of the honey and molasses flavor along with harshness. Then back to nothing. I was often tempted to burn it just to get some flavor. There was 'sweet' sometimes, but it was a salivary sweetness, with no real taste.

Buzz: none

Duration: hour and a half, give or take.

3 / 10 and that's just because it wasn't gross or icky - it just wasn't anything.