Stuie

Fantasia Adios M@#%+&!

Hookah: Mya Gelato Grande
Bowl: Tagniers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Smarties Candy
Taste: Like a handful of smarties
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 Taste like I am smoking smarties. Not bad, great flavor if you like smarties. Red Dye is such a turn off. Otherwise it's a good smoke.

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Adios Motherfucker

Taste: Hard to place... almost a Pina Colada taste
Smoke: Huge
Buzz: Small buzz
Duration: 2 1/2 Hours

I'm not familiar with the drink this is named after, but this is VERY delicious. If you like sweet citrusy mixes, I highly suggest it. It's somewhere in between a pina colada and a lemonade.

9/10

• 1 year later...
[b][size="5"]Fantasia [/size][size="5"][color="#0000ff"]Adios M@#%+&![/color][/size][/b]

[b]Setup: [/b]Khalil Mamoun Hafa, 1st gen
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small Phunnel
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Base:[/b] Ice water
[b]Coals:[/b] 2 halves 40 mm Golden
[b]Foil:[/b] 1 layer heavy duty Reynolds Wrap
-
[b]Cut:[/b] Medium, a few stems, pretty freaking juicy, FULL of dye... not a fan
[b]Smell: [/b]Fruity with a heaviness. Mum identified the heaviness as a slow gin.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Very thick, I think I have the coals at the limit without burning the 'baccy
[b]Flavor:[/b] I have NO idea what the drink Adios Mofo consists of so I'm running blind, but anyway... I expected a lot more oomph out of the most popular flavor at my job, but I think the name's the big selling point. There's a generic WEAK fruity sweetness balanced with a tang, kind of like a raspberry flavor, but it's certainly not raspberry... Really, not a clue.

[b]Purchased from: [/b]Appleton Souvenir and Cigar Co., from there it's fresh from the factory, I guarantee it :)

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10. The smoke's wonderful, but that's all I give it. The flavor is just so weak... Edited by Allia22

• 2 years later...

Fantasia Adios M@#%+&!

Hookah: KM 33" 1001 Nights
Bowl: Standard Clay 
Screen/Foil: Foil - Great Value(Walmart Brand) Heavy Duty
Hose: KM
Coals: CocoNara Coals (3) 
Base Liquid: Ice and Water

Appearance: Typical Fantasia cut. Short, little to no stems, wet wet wet!
Smell: Sweet Candy Fruit
Taste: Very sweet smoke

Smoke: Thick clouds
Buzz: None noticed
Duration: ? Only did one round of coal which lasted 45mins - 1hr (Solo smoking)

Purchased From: Blue Phoenix (local shop)

Overall: 6.5/10  I would NOT buy this flavor again. I got a very chemically sweet candy flavor out of it. It smelled sweet, floral and fruity, but the flavor lacked all those aromas and simply tasted like processed sweetness. With that all said, it wasn't an unenjoyable smoke. The clouds were thick and heavy and I did smoke it for about an hour. Love Fantasia brand, just not this particular flavor.

Edited by Nikotelopico