Cuban Mojito

Matt-641

Fantasia Cuban Mojito

hookah: Mya QT
bowl:Tangiers small phunnel bowl w/ scalli mod
coals: Diamante (cut in half and used both halfs)

Taste: Great. You can definately taste the mint, not so much the lime though.

Smoke Thickness: Suprisingly, very good. It didn't take very long until I was getting some very nice clouds.

Buzz: A little buzz.

Duration: A little over an hour.

Overall: 8/10 - I like that it lasts for quite a while and that it has a stronger mint taste than some other mixed flavored shishas out there. However, it would be nice if the lime was more noticable. Overall, this is a great flavor. And for pretty much free as a sampler with my order of AF lemon-mint, it's well worth it. I will probably buy some more of this flavor sometime. Edited by Matt-641

• 1 month later...
Stealin Stuies layout smile.gif

Fantasia Cuban Mojito

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Mya bowl
Screen/Foil: Generic HD
Hose: Mya
Coals: 3K in halves
Base Liquid: Ice water

Appearance: Short cut, few stems, red dye
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Very minty!
Taste: Very cool, big minty/mojito flavor
Smoke: Decent clouds, but I'm outside and its windy.
Buzz: None
Duration: An hour

Purchased From:
Guess Hookah (Chicago)

Overall: 8/10. Not because of the flavor, the flavor is excellent. I think I under packed the bowl a bit and wasn't getting that great of clouds. I'm sure if I used my small tangiers bowl the clouds would be much better!

• 1 year later...
[b]Fantasia Cuban Mojito[/b]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Mint
[b]Taste:[/b] Mint and Lime
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 The smell is mild mint. It's mint and lime in flavor but neither one is very strong. It's an okay cool flavor. It's a great summer flavor, but it's not something I would go out of my way for.

• 8 months later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][u][size=2][color=#FF0000]Cuban Mojito:[/color][/size][/u]

[size=2][color=#4169E1]Appearance: Really Red dye and extremely moist. Good Stuff. [/color][/size]

[/size][/font][/color][color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1]Coals: Coconara (amazing)[/color][/size][/size]
[size="2"][/size]
[size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1]Smell: Kind of a synthetic smell. More of a vodka ish undertone but still makes you take huge inhales to enjoy.[/color][/size][/size]
[size="2"][/size]
[size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1]Taste: With ice in the base this is truly amazing. My favorite from Fantasia. [/color][/size][/size]
[size="2"][/size]
[size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1]Buzz: Chill, but not too bad. [/color][/size][/size]
[size="2"][/size]
[size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1]Clouds: Even from my crappy pumpkin, pretty good clouds.[/color][/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#CACACA][font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][color=#4169E1] [/color][/size][/size]
[size=2][color=#4169E1][/color][/size]
[color=#4169E1]Rating: 10/10. Great stuff. GET SOME OF THIS!![/color][/font][/color]

• 4 months later...
[size=2][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][color=#1C2837]Fantasia [/color][/b][/font][/color][color=#00ff00][b]Cuban Mojito[/b][/color]

[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]KM 42" Exotica[/font][/color]
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reynolds HD[/font][/color]
[b]Hose:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Narbish V.4[/font][/color]
[b]Coals:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Chronic Hookah Coals A.K.A HJ Natural Lights[/font][/color]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: [/b]Very Fine Cut, Found 3 stems total.
[b]Nicotine: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]0.05%[/font][/color]
[b]Base:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Honey & Glycerin[/font][/color]
[b]Smell: [/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells sweet and tangy. The moment you open it you will notice the hint of lime and mint leaves. Makes your mouth water.[/font][/color]
[b]Taste:[/b][b][color=#1c2837] [/color][/b][color=#1c2837]Tastes just like it smells, very tangy and sweet. Just like a mojito. Not harsh, gives you a hint of lime, with an after taste mix of light refreshing mint.[/color]
[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Thick clouds. Have gotten some of my best clouds off this flavor and largest O's[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Did not notice a buzz[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: [/b]4 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b][color=#1C2837][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] NazarHookah[/font][/color]
[b]Overall:[color=#1C2837] [/color][/b][color=#1C2837]10[/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#1c2837]/10 I have this flavor all year round when possible. This is likely my favorite Fantasia flavor and is definitely a must try for anyone just beginning with their company. It is the perfect mix of lime and mint, very soothing, yet tangy when heated heavily. Definitely the best Mojito I've had, and very enjoyable time and time again. [/color][/font][/size] Edited by A13lackFish