Want To Know Why This Site Doesn't Get Traffic Anymore?

DrSmokes

If you log out, and then google "hookah forum" and click the 1st link you will understand what i am talking about. Someone has hacked the forum and put malware in its place. The only way to successfully get here to HF and log in is to type the full url. if you do any google search from a windows device you will get this screen.  Here is the print screen i made. 

Also i having problems uploading certain pictures and files here i tried to make it smaller but that didnt work so im going to put this in tinypic and try linking it. Whoever hacked HF probably made it harder to upload pics so no 1 will be able to show this. ok lets hope the link works.

1z4h8wo.png

just got back on to check in on things and i received the redirect to :( but when i typed in the url it brought me straight to the site.  I had a mini heart attack because i thought it had gotten sold as well.

Great... This is some bullshit. We need IPBoard's support people in here it sounds like to clean up this mess, but I will see if there's anything I can do tomorrow at work on my down time. Thanks for hanging in there, folks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I got it to replicate the issue once by opening a private window and typing "hookah forum" into Google. Clicked our result, which shows up first, and it took me to the url4short.info shit. Hit back button and clicked it again and it came to HF just fine. What the hell...

Well, I got it to replicate the issue once by opening a private window and typing "hookah forum" into Google. Clicked our result, which shows up first, and it took me to the url4short.info shit. Hit back button and clicked it again and it came to HF just fine. What the hell...

That's how the redirect works. If it detects your cookie for url4short, it will forward you right to the site.

Guys this is getting worse and worse. Normally it only happened when on inprivate mode, but now I'm getting this for every single google search.

Seriously??? Jesus H. Christ. Adrock was online yesterday, did something cause the forum was offline temporarily, and me and someone else even tested it and both confirmed on the shoutbox that it wasn't redirecting us anymore.

WHAT THE FUDGE IS GOING ON??? I want this damn issue fixed...

I'm pretty sure the hackers have a backdoor. When they realize their URL redirect is no longer getting hits, they come in, use the backdoor, and make a change to something else to make it redirect.

If it happens again, it will be due to 2 reasons:

1. The host didn't find the backdoor

2. The exploit is still there - either bc you are on an older version of IPB (?) or because a modification on the board is the issue.

It hasn't fixed the issue I am getting redirected to

http://url4short.info/183492a2

Mind you I have Ad-Block Plus and a bunch of other security plugins I had to disable a few to allow it to redirect me but yes it is still working as described above, redirect is redirects, however when you hit back and try again it works fine.

Well I will do a dreaded double post because my edit button has vanished completely.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/cc0d66faff4bf23f131b9f3d70a6aca54b12ef4c5dc7c9daae34cc294b409186/analysis/1390793364/

It reports that said redirected site is a malware site too. I didn't see it attempt to download anything to my computer but watch where you click on that link previously posted.