Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Panda

Howdy From Outside Philly!

Howdy all!

I am Joel from a Northwestern suburb of Philly.  I smoked my first hookah a few months ago after dinner at a Morracan restauruant and was absolutely blown away.  The taste and relaxation were amazing.  I happened to stop in a local tobacconist just on a whim a few days later & they had hookahs, shisha & coals.  I bought the basics & started to try things.  It's now become an integral part of my daily routine.

I'm an amateur but I have learned a bit about what I like (& don't) pretty quickly.  I usually use a vortex bowl & a few favorite flavors but enjoy trying just about everything.

Thanks for the forum, a wealth of great info here.  If anyone knows of some good lounges in the area that are open during the day please let me know.  Who knows, maybe we can hook up & share a bowl.

Have a excellent day!

Hello and welcome to HookahForum! Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Hey panda welcome to the forum. Let me ask, which burb are you from. Im originally from that area, and my family is still up there. I know you will find some great info here. Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Dude. I live in the northeastern suburbs... we're neighbors XD welcome!