Lebanese Wooden Handled Leather Hoses For Sale

Hassouni

Never used, brand new leather Lebanese hoses with 12+" wooden handle.  Narrow port tip will fit tiny Syrian/Lebanese hose ports just fine.

I have 2 for sale, I just picked them up in Lebanon a week or so ago, but then later found several whose design I like more that I'm keeping.

$10 + shipping per hose

IMG_8806_zpsf9aa52c0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Flat rate my be hard for the handle size. But I Pick up the USPS Shoe Box for when I ship hoses. Prices went up Monday so Not sure on stanard shipping costs.

Assuming it will fit in an envelope, shipping with be ~$6-10 depending on padded or not. For a box, ~$14 (this is with USPS and Fedex flat rates)

For two hoses I'd guess that it would be between the 1-2 pound mark. Unless it is zone 7, 8, or the new 9 you would probably be better off just grabbing a regular usps box, should be 12x12x8 or something along those lines and it should be less than a flat rate. If you print it online it should be about $8.25, if you do it at the post office should be around $9.50. That is assuming I got both zip codes right and the weight of course.

• 1 month later...