Babliya (Size Tall!)

BjK

These pipes are very nice ...and very big and heavy.

I just placed a full shipment for babylon hookah pipes to add to inventory. They still haven't even hit the warehouse so I don't have pics but their are a few different styles, and colors, and yes their very expensive. They normally go for about $160-$180 and shipping is going to be a ton since these are so heavy. Hopefully I'll have them next week to take pictures and compare.

That's cool, but where did you order them from. 

Thanks

LOL yeah I'm a vendor so I get them direct from the distributor. The retail I'll be selling them for is the $160-$180 still need to talk it over with partner for final pricing. Got a few pallets delivered a few days ago, going to try and take pics this week to compare and get them listed on our store.

Edited by Cloud-Hookah

Looks really weird but I kinda want it! If you ever find another or interested in selling it let me know!

These pipes are very nice ...and very big and heavy.

I just placed a full shipment for babylon hookah pipes to add to inventory. They still haven't even hit the warehouse so I don't have pics but their are a few different styles, and colors, and yes their very expensive. They normally go for about $160-$180 and shipping is going to be a ton since these are so heavy. Hopefully I'll have them next week to take pictures and compare.

That's cool, but where did you order them from. 

Thanks

LOL yeah I'm a vendor so I get them direct from the distributor. The retail I'll be selling them for is the $160-$180 still need to talk it over with partner for final pricing. Got a few pallets delivered a few days ago, going to try and take pics this week to compare and get them listed on our store.

cool, I'll check your website then.

Alright, guys finally got these up on the site and pics of them all. There are actually 3 different styles each with its own separate location for the hose holder. They are actually made in China so no there not Turkish or anywhere fancy but the craftmanship is still great and these are very nice heavy pipes.

http://cloud-hookah.com/en/61-cloud-hookahs

babylia-i.jpg

babylia-i.jpg

babylia-i.jpg