It's That Time Again!

Rani

Okay, give 'em up.......... What are your New Year's Resolutions?  You know the ones.... Yeah, those.  That "to-do" list we can't keep past the first week in January..........

For me this year I tried something new.  I went outside at midnight, lit some incense and a little list to burn with it.  I asked all the elements and spirits of the air, and earth, fire, and water and all the universe to help me achieve them.

A clean, uncluttered home.

A healthy body.

Prosperity and abundance.

Acknowledgment as an author and activist.

So, next year at this time I'm going to put back up this thread and see how I, and all of you did.

So give 'em up guys!

'Rani

The only resolution that I made was to break my cigarette habit, not to quit smoking, but to only smoke either my hookahs, or my pipes. So far it hasnt been working, but it's still early Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

My resolution last year was to become more social (I'm an introvert) and after some practice, I actually succeeded! This year is the always famous "lose weight". I really hope to hold it this year. I also want to keep my resolution of reading at least 1 book a month (not including college books) and spend a minimum of 30 minutes a day reading philosophy/