Wanted: Ego-C Twist Starter Kit (1100 Or 1300 Mah)

Chreees

Looking to get into this e-cig game. If anyone has an Ego-C Twist starter kit for a good deal, I'd be willing to trade some tobacco (Tangiers) for one (I'll be making a sale thread in the next few days listing what I have available, down to the gram). Some juice with it would be awesome as well. I just need something to get me started. Interested in a basic eGo-C Twist starter kit with 1100 or 1300 mAh battery, tank, and charger. Let me know what you got! Also, any upgrade stuff such as mechanical mods and whatnot would be cool as well.

Thanks,

Chris

Cool. If someone wants to buy the stuff and send it to me, I can send Tangiers and possibly some other stuff in return. I really need to go through my stash and inventory it, lol. Basically what I'm looking for is the ego-c twist since it seems to be reliable, dripper or whatever Nate mentioned to give little throat hit (not a big throat hit fan), and some 6mg juice (preferably blueberry flavor) to get me started.

Cool. If someone wants to buy the stuff and send it to me, I can send Tangiers and possibly some other stuff in return. I really need to go through my stash and inventory it, lol. Basically what I'm looking for is the ego-c twist since it seems to be reliable, dripper or whatever Nate mentioned to give little throat hit (not a big throat hit fan), and some 6mg juice (preferably blueberry flavor) to get me started.

I'd recomend the ego-c and a kanger protank or kanget t3

great starter setup and cheap to boot!

If i had anything i'd send it to ya man. all i have is the one rig now though

The Ego Twist is a perfectly fine setup, I just prefer mods because I actually use them to curve my smoking habits. I have a Ego twist that I use whenever I go out with friends and things of that sort, and I use my mods whenever I'm around the house or just hanging out. 

I say go for the twist first just to see if actually like vaping, then move on if you feel the need. Like Nate said, its a good cheap setup! As for atomizers I would also suggest the pro tank, mainly because it's what I use and I absolutely love it. Don't worry about drippers or rebuildable atomizers right now, save that for if/when you get deeper into it. 

Kanger Pro Tank 2 or 3, or an EVOD. 

Here's a fairly priced Twist, https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=598 and its in Evansville, pretty close to you and I.

Here's the charger, https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=652

And whichever you decide to get as far as tanks go. It's a reliable vendor, I think Alex has ordered from them as well.

Okay cool, I'll check out those links as well. Shit, I thought buying just the battery would be cheaper since I'd be using a different tank on it, but that is not the case. The battery alone is just as expensive as the starter kit for $18.95 I found!

How much do you want for the 18650 batteries you have? That way all I'd have to worry about is the tank and charger, correct?

The 18650 batteries I have are for mech mods. They are actual batteries that go into the larger units. 

https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=1277

You would need a mod to use these, the Ego line is basically a protected battery with a switch and a 510 connection already housed within the battery. 

It's all kind of confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it. Just watch a ton of videos, that's what I did.

And if you ever do purchase a mod, I'll just send them to you. I've got quite a few laying around nowadays lol.

I, as a rule of thumb, go through about 10-20 mL of juice a week, i'd say. So it really depends on the juice I'm buying as for as cost wise.

But on average that's less than 10 dollars a week. so 40 a month, as an average would be pretty fair.

Many juice brands can be bought for about $8 for 15mL or so, but some brands can get pretty pricey. I'd suggest trying to get on the zamplebox list. it's a monthly subscription service where you pay a set price per month (they have different tiers) and you get a certain amount (or more) of juice a month, all sorts of different brands and flavors, all randomized and always under 6mg nicotine. I joined this and haven't even needed to buy any other juice in quite a while (other than some candy cane flavored stuff i fell in love with)

Not bad, not bad at all.

I just can't make myself place an order for this stuff, lol. I think the only way it's gonna happen is if I trade some tobaccy for a starter setup. That way I don't feel like I spent any money! :lol:

About on average how much do you guys spend on juice? I'm sort of afraid I'll end up spending more money on this than I really should.

Hallie and I still have all the juice we started with, we got five 15 ml bottles to try some different flavors, went with some stuff that was verified vegan and organic(so a bit pricey), and it cost about $60 after shipping and everything, which is the same ammount we spend on hookah in a month. and it does look like these flavors will last us about as long. so it is a toss up.