Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stuie

Mazaya

Post your reviews below for Mazay. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. 

Mazaya Orange Mint

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Small Cut a few stems
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Orange & Mint
Taste: Orange & Mint
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: 5starhookah.com

Overall: 8/10 This is a really good blend. Very citrusy with a bite and a strong natural mint. Great flavor all around. Gonna have to try more of this brand.

Mazaya Orange Cream

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Small Cut a few stems
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses & Glycerin
Smell: Orange & Cream
Taste: Orange & Cream
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: 5starhookah.com

Overall: 8/10 I was worried because I am not a fan that add cream, usually ends up tasting like vanilla extract. This does taste like real cream with the oranges. I really like despite my reservations!