Got My First Vape-Mail Today!

agunn1231

Well, last weekend I ordered Hallie and myself two ego  cTwist batteries each, mine are silver and black, and hers are black and purple. We got  a couple Evod Clearos, and two carrying cases and chargers.

After seeming to get lost in USPS Land, the package finally arrived today, as did one of the packages of vegan e-liquid I ordered.

I am quite excited about this, and I still have one more package on the way, with another brand of vegan juice, and a rebuildable stardust style clearo.

it is very convenient, and I have a feeling it will come in handy while driving/at school it definitely won't be replacing hookah.  I am excited to try out some other flavors, I only have vanilla in my possession at the moment, it is interesting, i got it from a place called Free State Vapor, and it is very light on the inhale, almost non existant really, then a very stron anilla on the exhale, like smelling pure vanilla(not the artificial kind) used for baking a cake or what have you. 

I am running with 100% VG and 0 nic at the moment, so pretty nonexistant, when my other order arrives, there is one with a fairly low nicotine, and I will let you know how the throat hit is there. 

Here is a link: http://www.freestatevapor.com/organic-french-vanilla/

It's a little pricy, but it is organic..also the website is a little annoying with the save 10% coupon popping up on each new window, but hey, you can save 10%, so there is that. lol

You're welcome Nate! Their stuff ships fast!

Chris, I say if you want a mod, get a mod, I'll probably get one later, but considering I got all the stuff for Hallie and myself half priced, I can't complain!

Well my other package arrived today, I was super excited to try out the stardust clearo that I picked up, but sadly either I got a bad one, or these things are shit. I have been getting a mix between mild flavor and a dry burn every hit, With my EVO this doesn't happen, I have also tried out the stardust with all the flavors I have currently, and tried my Evod with each to see the difference I am really disappointed with it, but at least I have other options at the moment.

Also included in my package today were flavors from Virgin Vapor, Their apple is incredibly sweet, sweeter than i was expecting. Their juice seems to be about on par with what I got from Free-State in terms of thickness and vapor production, as well as flavor.

I love it. it is simple to use, and has a great battery life, I am using the 1000 mah ones. I have had to charge one of them, but that is because I was diking around turning it on and off all day. Hallie has not had to charge either of her yet.