Official Gozirra 2014 Trailor

SaintPendulous

Hey man you said it with a Japanese accent. :lol: I enjoyed the late 90s version, so I'm looking forward to this one as well.

I think he would have needed to switch the L's for R's to have a true accent.

Godzilla has been one of my favorite monsters for a long time.

Hey man you said it with a Japanese accent. :lol: I enjoyed the late 90s version, so I'm looking forward to this one as well.

I think he would have needed to switch the L's for R's to have a true accent.

Godzilla has been one of my favorite monsters for a long time.

Good point. Thread title fixed. :P

Well a lot of movies are being remade. I for 1 welcome this as i loved the Americanized 1990s godzilla which most people hated. Speaking of remakes have you seen The Robocop trailer? That movie looks so baddass! 

No Doubt the original was awesome! i loved all of them even robocop 3 where he was flying! lol most people hated robocop 3 :-( 

I'll watch just about any movie. If it sucks, it sucks. But, I think it's foolish to blast a movie without actually watching it. So, while I wish hollywood would come up with some nice new original sci-fi, as long as the quality of movies isn't horrendous I don't really care. No one is forcing you to watch this, there are plenty of independent monster movies that are awesome (Monsters, for example). 

That being said, Godzilla is the king of the motherfucking kaiju and he's going to smash the fuck out of little bitch ass kaiju, stupid puny humans and their little tiny baby buildings ALL FUCKING DAY. HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT.

I didnt mean to bash on the new robocop, I just kinda hoped they would decide to go oldschool with him and just put some new age polish on the thing :P I love robocop.
As for gojirra... GOJIRRA! <3