Al Fakher Herbal Vs Al Fakher

good, I know I have a question I recently bought the famous Al Fakher Herbal but this is not the same as Al Fakher, in color and also taste. is that they are two different products?

...the famous Al Fakher Herbal...

Believe me...there is no such thing as a famous herbal shisha. While some people may like herbal shisha, I stay away from that stuff like the plague. It's made of dozens of different chemicals and substances to try to imitate real tobacco such as sugar cane, which shouldn't be smoked and can be harmful.

Yes, there is a big difference one is herbal and one is tobacco. If your gun hoe on smoking only herbal shisha, do some research and try different brands, there's a much larger selection now than a few years ago. However, I'd think you'd be happier sticking to regular shisha tobacco. Maybe weigh the pros and cons of each, maybe talk to your doctor if your concerned about the health stand-point regarding shisha tobacco vs. herbal shisha.

Forget the "herbal tobacco" stuff. No one has made a decent one yet. If you're looking to still smoke hookah and cut out the tobacco, take a look at Shiazo Steam Stones. They're pretty awesome. There are also other brands of steam stones, but I think Shiazo still reigns supreme. I mainly stick to tobacco, but I do enjoy "smoking rocks" time to time.

Forget the "herbal tobacco" stuff. No one has made a decent one yet. If you're looking to still smoke hookah and cut out the tobacco, take a look at Shiazo Steam Stones. They're pretty awesome. There are also other brands of steam stones, but I think Shiazo still reigns supreme. I mainly stick to tobacco, but I do enjoy "smoking rocks" time to time.

yess , those stones are pretty legit. only smoked it once and u get some monster clouds which I liked

Half the time my friends don't even care about getting a buzz since we're already drunk anyway- they just want huge smoke to play with. They'll do rings and other tricks for hours. Steam stones provides some major fuck-off cloudage to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

I have experimented with a lot of herbal flavors in terms of taste they are pretty awful.. Hydro is a herbal brand people rave about however it tasted beyond terrible! If you can try to buy any non herbal shisha get real tobacco you will love it more than any herbal out there!

Scalli's Herbal was amazing!

I am working on something similar to his for my personal use as well.