Fs Boludo's Collection

boludo

Since I am not smoking as much as I used, I decided to sell most of my collection. Please note that most, if not all, of the items for sell are hard to find at the moment, hence the premium prices. I few things to consider…

• If you think the price I set on the hookah is too high, feel free to PM an offer. I will consider serious offers.
  • If I don’t respond to your offer, chances are it does not deserve a response.
  • I am not willing to sell the vase alone (unless you are willing to pay a ridiculous high price for it)
  • I reserve the right to change the price of any item until an agreement has been reach.
  • Shipping is not included in the asking price, unless it is clearly specified.
  • Hookah comes with Tray, unless it is clearly specified.
  • I can only ship on Saturdays.
  • If you would like to see more pictures from any hookah, let me know.

From left to right (on the back)

1. Double Black Pear on Jumbo ($135): This hookah is not too heavy, but it smokes great.
  1. KM Trimetal on blue Eggermann Bohemian vase($240): This is a very hard to find boho (I only know of one other person that has it). It is one of the heaviest bohos I have ever seen. The vase is a flawless beauty.
  1. Temsaah Dahab Alaim on an orange Eggermann Bohemian vase ($180): Temsaah’s are not that easey to find anymore. This particular model was score as a 96/100 by Eric from Tangiers. It is one of the heaviest hookah’s I have even own. The vase is also really nice (hard to find color).
  1. Syrian on red Eggermann Bohemian vase with original Tangiers male to female adapter ($180): I was told this could be a vintage Nawras. I am not sure it is, but what I do know is that this is a vintage brass Syrian. The red/orange vase has awesome details. Finally, the
    Tangiers adapters are no longer in production, and it is a fantastic piece to convert a female to male hookah.
  1. Nour on Qajar vase ($130): Brass hookah on a very hard to find original Qajar vase.
  1. On the front row: Tangiers size Windcover ($10), MNH Funnel with Scali Mod ($25), Black Alien ($10), White Alien ($10). I am not sure what generation the Aliens are.

Group_zps8c1ebc91.jpg

Trimetal3_zps461726f4.jpg

Dahab3_zps48292c8c.jpg

Syrian3_zps13f3af09.jpg

Nour3_zps33b6e4e7.jpg

I want that Nour On the far right! I just wish i had 130 :-( i'd need a few weeks to come up with the finances ! depending if i get this job so if someone else beats me to the punch feel free to sell it! :-)  However I dont really care for that vase with the mustache guy. If you can just sell me the Nour Stem for less ill take it!  That mustache guy really kills my No mas panthalones buzz! 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

I wish i had money now! :-( If i were you i'd hold on to that Karokol for at least 1 more month ;-) lol 

would you just sell me that Black Alien bowl ? lol or if you like you can trade me both bowls for a Tangiers small and some shisha :-)