Drought

Stuie

Sounds serious enough that you should be. But doesn't Texas like to be generally self-sufficient (I know how much talk there always is of them wanting to secede, so I am just wondering based off of that).

• 2 months later...

Didn't realize it was that serious. The article made me giggle a little though, the title at least, and the mental image I got. 

Why can't we all bottle up a bunch of water or buy bottled water and send it to Stu?

We have well water in my town, so I can fill up as match as needed but shipping would be killer.

Any way we can all donate a bit on the forum so I can ship a bunch of jugs of water to Stuie?

I would think any amount would be of help.

I can send as much water as we are willing to pay for shipping.

I know it wouldn't be adequate for showering and stuff but what about to drink?

We are now in stage 5 restrictions.

I know all the toilet jokes, but honestly 90% of the refuse water is treated and dumped back into rivers then picked up again by the same water system, treated and sent back to the faucet, we are simply removing a step and upping the processing and treatment.

Yeah it's bad as far as water. Been stocking up on water in the house. We tried "Sparkletts" style water in the house but the kids like to make floods. So we have stacks of  Gallon Jugs of water.

It isn't all gone yet, still about 45 days left of water, and still waiting on go ahead to actually start recycling water.