Green Syrian Tower Base For Sale!

A Sharrp SYBIAN

This base is in pretty much new condition as it was used sparingly. Its a very tall very nice base fit for any Syrian but better for KM hookahs. It is a little over 12.5" maybe 12.75" tall so barely under 13", so if you smoke a syrian be sure to fill this puppy up a little over halfway. The bright side is at that water level it can never tip over. considering these go for $35+ shipping I'm figuring letting her go for 25 shipping included is more than fair. I can also add this bit 7ft Social Smoke Reel Hose (The hose was never used) i just bought it because it matched this base. i can package both the hose and base for 40$ shipping included. This base is pretty heavy. Thank you for your interest. 

base only: 25 shipped

base and hose together: 40$ shipped

hose only 15$ +shipping 

BUMP!!!!!! No takers? 

Okay how about i make this a steal? Base 20-shipped Hose- 15shipped 

Both together $30 Shipping included.

Will be accepting certain trade offers too: Seeking any variety of 2 bowls from Tangiers smalls, to crown phunnels / minis/ aliens/ harmony's or 1 Crown Cloud. Thank you for you considerations. 

Final sale Bump : Base + Hose + 250grams of Nakhla Orange! 30 shipped! shipping that alone will cost me like 12-15$ lol 

It's a very badass base hose is good too im shocked no 1 wants either one! then again green isn't everyone's color... :-( 

You're being impatient. It's been only two days since you posted this originally. Give it some time, man. Someone will bite shortly I'm sure, as it is a good deal. Then again, maybe someone is scoping it out and they're just waiting for you to lower the price even more before piping up. :lol:

You're being impatient. It's been only two days since you posted this originally. Give it some time, man. Someone will bite shortly I'm sure, as it is a good deal. Then again, maybe someone is scoping it out and they're just waiting for you to lower the price even more before piping up. :lol:

I lowered the price way below the bar they can buy this base from 5 star or ultimate hookah for 35 or 40+ shipping I'm offering the base the hose for 30 shipped. and now im throwing in a box of nak orange (1 of my fav nak flavors) as a holiday gift call it my early black friday special. im practically giving the hose and shisha away lol hell after shipping ill get 15$ for about $50+ worth of stuff lol 

That being said i can not lower it anymore than i did (even if i want to)  i'm shocked no 1 pounced on this deal as this base is very nice especially on a brass hookah. and the hose is a great hose comfy handle flexible has great draw all while being over 80" lol the reel hose is like 17 or 18$ plus shipping lol  

the total for everything should be 33 all i ask is that whoever buys everything above pays the p a y p a l fee. This i get exactly 30$ after the Fee is paid. considering everything included 33 total is a insane bargain.

Would i need to get a new grommet for it to fit on a km?

possibly a very thin mod bowl grommet. your best bet would be to just wrap tape around the KM the opening on this base is around 1.75"  so a layer of hockey tape or electrical tape over masking tape would be best. I only use grommets on syrian hookahs with KM's tape is just so much easier as you require less and it just slides in snuggly and holds. note this base is fairly tall around 13" maybe a little under 13. so its ideal for a km or farida / anything with a long downstem. If you are in NY and interested i can just bring it to you for cash lol and you get it same day :-P i can show you how to put it on with tape if your interested :-) 

Showing would be great! Knowing me, i'd do something wrong. I just need to find the money now...

The great city of New York has once again decided it is time to take away my spare spending money...

PS: sorry for the double post, computer is freaking out

Edited by CO_hookah

Thats ok, and yea theres a lot you can to the best bet would be using electical tape / masking tape as grommets wear off. Or you can use a rubberband grammet (i have 1 that i don't use that im willing to throw in for free you can wrap that around some paper towel for a thicker hold. The options are limitless. The problems with grommets is they wear out and eventually fall apart and you keep buying more over the years. I used to go through a grommet every month or 2 before i started using tape. I started using tape recently actually well thanks to a certain vendor on here. :-) 

btw i PM'd you. 

I just got another Offer, however you asked 1st So If you like i can hold it a few days possibly till fri. If you're unable to get then you can possibly find a similar base online on Black Friday. Let me know what's going on! i'll link you the site i got it at it probably wont be as cheap but its worth it because its a damn good base. 

The forum is very glitchy i got them like 4 hrs later anyways I PM'ed you back. I understand money is tight and thank you for not minding if i sell it to someone else. I PM'ed you the site i bought it from and if you really want it. i Pm'ed you back btw idk what is wrong with the forum at the moment lol 

Sale Pending. 

Sold! Please Close thread.

Let me know if that sale falls through.  

Sorry PJ If you like i can link you the site that sells these tower bases. they wong be as cheap as i am but Black Friday is coming so they will get cheaper.