Healthsherpa Or: How 3 Guys Built A Better Website In 3 Days That Actually Works

Chreees

Well, with Obama not being able to run next election, I'm for sure going to vote away from the 2 party system....I just hated O so much and everything he "stood" for. He was garbage the first 4 years, and don't know how anyone could have expected a turn around for the 2nd term.

How'd that work out for ya?

Even if you gave all the independent votes to Romney, he still would have lost.  

>>>I'm done voting for the lesser of two evils. I hope enough people will stand with me and really help our votes make a point that we're fed up with being restricted to just Democrats and Republicans. Also, let's do term limits so we can weed out some of these greedy assholes. Then we'll see real change.

lockquote>

I will stand with you.

>The fastest way to get out from underneath a government is to revolt or secede. I don't see this changing in our lifetime especially at the slow rate of voting it out (no offense).

A big thing to me is people will vote on the presidential election but not for their county or state representative. How stupid is that? County and state DIRECTLY influence your everyday life. You want your roads fixed, your taxes lowered, whatever the hell you want, the majority is not at the presidential level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People vote in the presidential election because it's a social thing to do and socially acceptable.

People don't vote locally because their friends don't care if they voted locally.

This is the sad state we li

ve in.lockquote>

You don't have to be a jack wagon as you obviously know how that worked out. Or are you living under a rock and have no friggin clue?  *rolls eyes* You obviously didn't read nor comprehend what I said because you wouldn't have asked such a stupid friggin question.

Sorry to be a jack wagon.  I was making a point abut defensive voting.  After 2 weeks on the campaign trail, I could tell Romney had about as much chance of winning as Johnson; even against Obama who was not all that popular at the time of the last election and shouldn't have been that hard to beat.  I haven't talked to one person who voted for Romney and really liked what he stood for, they just voted for him because they wanted Obama to lose.  What kind of election is that?

The really disappointing part about it is that on the outside it looks like Johnson could only scrounge up about a million votes against two of the biggest losers running for election since I've been voting. Not because people didn't like him but because people were scared of either Obama or Romney winning.

How often do people write in cartoon characters because they can't bring themselves to vote for one of the 2 candidates being offered.  Voting for the 3rd candidate has to be better than that.

I know I can be a jerk about it but it just frustrates me to no end to see people complain about our government and then turn a blind eye to the solution.

Your vote is your vote, do with it what you like. I just try to put ideas out there that get people to really think about the value of their vote and the possible outcomes.  Not just you, but whoever might come along and read this later. 

Hence the reason I said I'm not voting for the 2 parties here on out, unless a great candidate emerges, which is unlikely from the pool we see now, and the fact that polls are manipulated but that's a whole other conversation.

BTW, I went to edit my post to remove offensive language after I posted and I couldn't remove it. I went to report it to remove it, and received an error each time.