Here It Comes Again....alas....

Stuie

111213mcrib.jpg

Millions of people will once again be deceived to eat this absolutely disgusting pork* sponge passed off as food.

http://gothamist.com/2013/11/12/this_is_what_a_mcrib_actually_looks.php

*less than 10% of the ingredients can actually be legally labeled as "Pork"

If I were to say that I've never had a McRib, would anyone believe me?

I would, cause I've never had one either. Never thought it looked appetizing.

Never had one either, also what the fuck is that?

It's supposedly pork...

I thought they always looked delicious but my entire life never seemed to catch when it was out. Few years ago I finally did and boy do I regret it. The way it tastes is about how it looks uncooked!

Been on a major health kick trying to get in shape for my wedding coming up so haven't eating fast food in about 6 months, its all bad not just the Rib

but yeah I had this a few years ago its kind of like a McDonalds version of the hot dog. Nobody really knows what there made out of other then a whole lot of random byproducts and like 1% pork. lol

That vid though, is nothing special about that, high starch content is what you have right there. Bread isnt supposed to be flammable, I mean any kind of bread you heat up that much is gonna turn to char not get burnt through. Same for all the other shit in there :P This stuff isnt meant to melt or burn.
  • Upvote 1

I'm not gonna lie, I like the mc rib but I hate mcdonalds. I looked up a recipe online and created my own. For the meat you just debone pork spare ribs and put them in a food processor and a few other ingredients (can't remember at the top of my head) it's actually really easy and I know what I'm eating Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Let it be known that I can tear up some McDonald's. :lol:

I knew there was a reason we were buddies!

.....even though you insulted the McRib. <_<

I'm sorry, Jay! We'll always both love Indian Summer and Static Starlight... :)