Show Off Your Hookah Smoking Spots!

wvloony

You can get a beanbag or inflatable air mattress! either one is very comfy to smoke on :-) Well maybe hold off on the air mattress as you don't wanna lay down smoking and tip shit over lol 

I actually have 2 bean bag ottomans that I stretch out on and smoke vaer lazy, pipe on my chest. Just raise my head and hit it Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Lighting is kinda bad but here's my hookah/party/man cave room. I keep my hookahs and accessories in a cabinet that is in this room (not pictured). [attachment=6566:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388813999.422038.jpg] [attachment=6567:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388814014.105883.jpg] Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Oh, and excuse the old-ass curtains... This is a room we don't use too often and it's somewhat separate from the rest of the house, meaning the central heat/air doesn't go into this room. This room was added on about 25 years ago. Why, I do not know. But it's a cool room. Has window AC unit and gas heater, which both work very well. I smoke out here and we have sometimes wild parties as well, haha. I would replace the curtains but damn that's a lot of money to replace all of those, lol. All the furniture in this room doesn't really matter, so coal burns, no problem! Same goes for the carpet. Hardwood throughout the rest of the house, and our much, much nicer furniture... I just need to add a TV to this room (have it set on the cabinet not pictured), and then I'll be set. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]