Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wvloony

Show Off Your Hookah Smoking Spots!

73 posts in this topic
My wife bless her heart has gone and created a hookah lounge for me to enjoy, and when friends come over to smoke, here are some of the pics, this is definitely going to be a continuing project.

I forgot to mention a very important part, on the table with the lamp in my new to me nour thank to knight. Smokes like a champ, will probably see more time than the km on the table

that is sweet ! lovely pipes :)

looks cool! could use a small couch or something comfy to sit on. Used to have a hookah room myself when I hung out with more people, but now I usually just smoke by myself in my room. Oh well, more for me :)

Looks legit to me! Congrats man. I need to post up pics of mine sometime. :)

nice teapots!

I'm diggin the cinder block and 2x4 setup ;) Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Thank hassouni, I have a thing about collecting tea pots, hoping to get an authentic brown betty soon. Fatalshizot, the cinderblock/2x4 seating is kinda one of those ideas on the fly, they were originally canned goods storage shelf in our bad weather/money's tight as Hell canned goods room. But that has been reorganized elsewhere

And Chris, if you look really close at the end of the bench, you can see my naniwas stored there also

Every time I see a lamp I think about how it could be turned into a hookah. Yours is no exception, that would make an excellent Boury or Goza hookah. 

I bought that lamp for the main reason it actually looked like it could be a hookah

Very Nice indeed! :-) that Nour Will last you a long time. Syrian pipes are great! 

New addition to the room Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

New addition to the room Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Woah that is a really cool tapestry for your smoking room. Nice find. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Awesome Tapestry

Found it on amazon. It can also be used on a bed Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Its getting there, just need a little larger comfy chair for this old man to sit in and enjoy and ill be done, and oh yea curtains Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk