Accident

Jennamagashi

Yeah, but its so slow going. The person who pulled out i front of me uses a small insurance company who isn't open on the weekend. We just got the rental car today, I have to go back to the doctor. The Vicodin isn't strong enough but I can't take it and drive and my schools an hour away.... It's just been a nightmare.

if a person tries to cut you off at speed by running a stop sign or a red light there isnt that much you can do, Ive seen a guy run a stop sign onto a road with a 70kmh speed limit, it was late at night but it still ended up being a pretty bad crash. The other 4 times you were in a crash though... ya I dunno how those happened but maybe youre not meant to be driving :D Edit cause you posted:
jeez you got some bad luck with cars!

Hahahaha, see, but none of them were really my fault. Head gasket blew on my Subaru, deer killed my tercel on the turnpike, my Chevy cavaliers engine blew, and now someone blew a stop sign and I hit them in my élantra.

well there's your problem right there!!   Tercel, Cavalier, Elantra...

:P

damn, i would recommend an suv with that track record

PLEASE do not reccomend this! this is why there are so many accidents, people that can not drive should not be endangering more people by driving huge cars with large blind spots, and they are not more safe than most cars anyway.

• Upvote 1

damn, i would recommend an suv with that track record

PLEASE do not reccomend this! this is why there are so many accidents, people that can not drive should not be endangering more people by driving huge cars with large blind spots, and they are not more safe than most cars anyway.

haha you know i thought about that after i made that comment so quickly checked jenna's location and i am safely a couple thousand miles away! But she's saying none of it is her fault anyways. If i attracted accidents, i would rather be in a tank than a coupe

Edited by gakouri