Hi, Hello There

cassie!

Cassie from Calgary, AB Canada! I used to be big into hookah and these fourms ages ago but moving and life got in the way alas I'm back! Being in Canada can make hookah pircey and tough but I'm ready to jump back into the thick of it!

Nice to meet some fellow Canadians!
Currently I have a Syrian recently picked up at a shop in Calgary and a Mya QT. Just needing to get my hands in some more shisha and maybe a new hose. I'm so out of the loop on whats good value.

Nice! Be sure to post a collection thread in the show off section, everyone around here loves looking at pictures of other peoples pipes (even if we have the same stuff haha). Getting tobacco for any decent price in Canada is pretty tough. You can usually find Al Fakher or Nakhla for like 300% markup in middle eastern markets and shops, and even higher markup in tobacconists (with smaller packs). I'd recommend sending Twitchy a message since he's in Calgary as well.

I want a new flavor and hate the wait of online orders and the potential risk but I'll have to see of he has any tips.
Where are you from?
I'll have to post my setup when I get home. May need some updating haha

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late welcome :-) What Syrian do you have? you should make a collectors thread as Syrians are pretty to look at :-) As far as Hoses go you should get a nammor fretted, narbish or an Asli as those 3 are up the best overall hoses when it comes to quality. I own a Narbish and next on black friday im probably going to buy an Asli. Either of those 3 hoses should be perfect. other great Options are the SSPL (Social Smoke Pro Lounge hose) and the SS Reel Lounge hoses. They are great hoses for the price as well. good luck and sorry for the late welcome :-)