Wtb Older Gen / Deeper Alien Bowl?

A Sharrp SYBIAN

WTB older gen alien bowls? I will also consider new gen's that are aren't too shallow. If anyone has em and wants to get rid of em for cheap hit me up :-P 

I thought the 2nd gens were the best ones. But if anyone has a good condition alien bowl that they don't use i'd pay 10$ for it :-P lol 

nope first gen was shallow 2nd was deeper oto bad i broke mine on purprose lol

:-( yea the 2nd gen is what i always sought! oh well! maybe ill bite the bullet on the current 1. However I will wait till black friday just in case it will suck that way i will pay a little less! lol 

:-( yea the 2nd gen is what i always sought! oh well! maybe ill bite the bullet on the current 1. However I will wait till black friday just in case it will suck that way i will pay a little less! lol 

Why don't you just get a pico bowl?

Why don't you just get a pico bowl?

Main reason is It doesn't fit the lotus at all (alien fits it perfectly even better than the harmony) (perfect for the 1hr sessions i seek) 

Also  the alien is dirt cheap on the used market and cost like 18$ new. I'm thinking of making a new Mini sized Lotus-Like screen for my tang small. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...