Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

I can't believe any of you don't watch classic Bond...
They are testing a hookah machine gun in Q's Lab in Cairo in "The Spy Who Loved Me."

Also lots of hookahs in the backgrounds of tents in "Octopussy"
Also "The Living Daylights" and a bunch more i can't think of the name of right now.

Just saw a bunch of Hookah's in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Scene in Egypt in the bar, where the nasty french nemisis of Indy is smoking one as Indy comes in drunk, and the guys behind him in the bar have several set up as well. I got excited, love that movie and it was the first time I'd noticed it!

-Z

In the movie Rendition, Jake gyllenhal is smoking a hookah in a hookah lounge in egypt (foil and a quicklight on top of the bowl, smoking through a mya hose), you see him take a few hits before he gets a call.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond)

Walking through the Egyptian Lab, Q has a guy smoking from a hookah then point the hose to fire 3 shots.... now that s a cool mod. Hookah Smoke/Personal Protection in one.

in a TLC film about a girl called haylee there is a hookah in that one. the girl is suffering from a disease that causes extreme aging. they showed the hookah when the family went to ejypt

• 2 weeks later...
just spotted a hookah in Street Fighter...in the scene with Sagat and Bison at the black market arms deal...it was a big based one, looked like a massive fruit bigger than a watermelon. about 40 mins in with commercials

There was one on Teen Cribs where the parents had a nice KM Tri-Metal

I was watching Max Payne today and in the begining of the movie when he is in his house when he is loading his guns before he goes to the subway there are tins of Starbuzz and foil behind him.

QUOTE (Voski @ May 18 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was watching Max Payne today and in the begining of the movie when he is in his house when he is loading his guns before he goes to the subway there are tins of Starbuzz and foil behind him.

for real? Gotta watch that again.