Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

Not sure if this was mentioned (only read to page four before saying "eh what the hell") but anyways there is a hookah in Gradnmas boy in one of the scenes where Alex is at Dante's house.

since we talked about it a couple days back, american horror story season 3, episode whatever the last one was. in the voodoo womans office/throne room/hair salon? I have no idea what goes on in that show, my girlfriend seems to like it though, or maybe its cause we watch together and mock and question every plot hole :D

• 6 months later...

There is an old army cartoon called Private Snafu that has a hookah in one of the shorts. I came across it in an unrelated venture on Reddit, and thought it was nifty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU256cGwMHM

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't had the time to take a screenshot yet, because I logged off right after this to go to bed. I was playing Wildstar last night and after exploring some Aurin settlements, I noticed that they have MASSIVE hookahs in their settlements. It's quite funny considering how tiny they are in game. I'll get a screenshot when I can.

Watching Countdown: Armageddon on Netflix. Got a hookah bar of some really nice older school Mya Saray in about the 20 minute mark.

el9yd3.jpg