Hookah In Movies, TV, and Video Games

cemab4y

They smoke one in harold and maude, a movie from the 70s and in the Shotime tv show, weeds, they find one in a closet, but the do end up throwing NHT on top of it sad.gif, but it was still fun seeing it

End of Love Guru, Mini-me's character smokes a Hookah.

Starwars the Clone Wars movie, Jabba's sister is smoking one. You can't see the Hookah itself but you can see the hose and she blows out the smoke.

QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Nov 13 2008, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Kathrynx @ Nov 13 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Rayneuki @ Nov 12 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
End of Love Guru, Mini-me's character smokes a Hookah.

Love that picture, but in the movie its a qt

Hrm, I thought it was just a cheap pumpkin... then again that was a while ago

I'll have to watch it again, might have been a pumpkin with a mya stem...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just saw it on Chocolate News (Comedy Network) in the US Army ad spoof. They also showed a dude smoking it... and girls ditching their burkas and stripping. Three words to sum up the spoof: full of win... 'Red and blue ain't got shit on green' biggrin.gif

There's a couple in the last scene of Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay. It's the scene where Harold is in Amsterdamn and he finally sees his girlfriend. She's posing in front of a couple of hookahs. Edited by Raziel510

QUOTE (Hojo @ Dec 11 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the episode of The Office that just aired, Creed was smoking a hookah at the Moroccan-themed Christmas party. I think I got a little TOO excited when it showed up on screen.

Haha I think we all did the exact same thing. My second thought after being so excited was "I should post this on Hookah Forum!" but then I was like "It's probably already there."

And it was. kudos.

QUOTE ([Elmo] @ Dec 12 2008, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the episode of The Office that just aired, Creed was smoking a hookah at the Moroccan-themed Christmas party. I think I got a little TOO excited when it showed up on screen.

Haha I think we all did the exact same thing. My second thought after being so excited was "I should post this on Hookah Forum!" but then I was like "It's probably already there."

And it was. kudos.

x2 haha same thoughts exactly

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I don't have a pic, but on Rock of Love with Brett Micheal, he had alone time with a girl, and this....umm i think she was like a palm reader, there was one in the background for like...a minute. lol.

QUOTE ([Elmo] @ Dec 12 2008, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it was. kudos.

LOL same here! i love the office and creed, and when i saw him hitting the hookah i texted like 5 of my friend slol