It's That Time Of Year...

Fatalshizot

How do you guys feel about the everything pumpkin flavored madness? Personally I like trying a few attempts on the pumpkin beers when I'm relaxing anyways, nothing I can sit down and kill a 12pack of.

• 3 weeks later...

I work at Trader Joe's.  This fall season we received 48 private label pumpkin products.  Including pumpkin body butter (which sadly is not lickable) and pumpkin dog treats (which are lickable).

They made us take turns carrying around a customer service pumpkin wizard staff thingy with "got pumpkin?" graffitied cross the side. 

A:  pumpkin overkill.  B:  I need a new job.  C:  the pumpkin staff was replaced by a turkey staff.  Gandalf is rolling in his literary grave.

I work at Trader Joe's. This fall season we received 48 private label pumpkin products. Including pumpkin body butter (which sadly is not lickable) and pumpkin dog treats (which are lickable). They made us take turns carrying around a customer service pumpkin wizard staff thingy with "got pumpkin?" graffitied cross the side. A: pumpkin overkill. B: I need a new job. C: the pumpkin staff was replaced by a turkey staff. Gandalf is rolling in his literary grave. You shall not pass these great deals! Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]
  • Upvote 2

Whatup yo.  While the same German bros own both companies (the one who owned TJ's died a couple years ago), the two are run completely separate of eachother so other than ownership and a general philosophy of savings there's not much commonality.  I had a regular customer stop me today and tell me (of her own volition) she's gonna talk to our boss about the degrading nature of the stick, lol.  Looks like the employees have a little old lady champion for justice!!!