Wts Nour 38B

KnightHawk63

I want to throw my Syrian up for sale as to expand my Turkish collection. I want to sell my Nour 38B, stem, original base, tray, grommet for $65 shipped. Let me know what's up.

Matt

IMG_20130612_161536.jpg

IMG_20130612_161544.jpg

IMG_20130612_161552.jpg

Edited by KnightHawk63

agreed! Ed if your still looking for that Syrian you should jump on this! this isnt as heavy as the 6B but this style has large ports as well should be a very good smoker. Also for this price you can't go wrong.

This shouldnt last long. If i wasn't set on pipes or had extra money i'd go for it :-)  lol 

Ahhhh I love those genie style dish leaf Vases. I sold my Nour Spear on 1 of those. They just have 1 problem. (Never wash the outside of them and only rinse once with room temp water.) 

Someone better jump on this! 

Looks like it's a weak market. You'll sell your's eventually. I sold my 1st 2 Syrians the 1st dayt i mentioned them. while my Nickel Syrian the heavy ass Nour 6B took like 4-5 months to sell.  That is a killer deal I'm sure someone here will nab it for sure! 

man i am wanting to have a few extra hookahs around, but untill the money comes in, i can do squat, and i love the look of the genie base on that thing, makes my km look very plain indeed