Porsche Design Hookah

Teddy Zou

$2000 plus tax. 

The hose is an air intake pipe from the car, it feels great to hold it. But beside that and you'll never worry about people knocking it over since the base is so heavy... it's probably the worst hookah I have smoked out of. The stop screws on to the bottom, but the threads are so short that there's a constant air leak. No purge valve and the bowl sits lower than the top rim, which makes it almost impossible to get out when you want to clean the head. The only way is to use the tongs they have provided and HOPE you don't drop the bowl since they do not sell replacements. 

Other than that, it's a great status piece, you'll be a legend among your friends for having it. I own a hookah lounge and now it's a display piece and a tourist attraction more than anything else. 

If you want a good looking hookah and one that smokes well. I'd suggest either Fumo or Lavoo, 

I would have bought that hookah that was made using the RX-7/8 rotary housing. Sucks that something so expensive and arguably good looking doesn't work that well. 

It's like getting the hot girl and then finding out she doesn't cook or clean.

I would have bought that hookah that was made using the RX-7/8 rotary housing. Sucks that something so expensive and arguably good looking doesn't work that well. 

It's like getting the hot girl and then finding out she doesn't cook or clean.

:D idk man for 2 grand I doubt I would ever... rather get a nice turbo [=

After I posted the picture, I went back and sprayed a think layer of plastidip around the base where the top screws in and where the air was leaking from. It seems to have fixed the leak without affecting the aesthetics. 

I still which they built an purge valve for it though. 

After I posted the picture, I went back and sprayed a think layer of plastidip around the base where the top screws in and where the air was leaking from. It seems to have fixed the leak without affecting the aesthetics. 

I still which they built an purge valve for it though. 

what do you do to afford THESE kinds of toys...TEACH ME XP

Edited by frenchyfam