Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sistah Smokah

Another Noob, Have A ? I Can't Find An Answer To...

Hey everyone.

Joined up because I've got an assembly question I couldn't find an answer to through normal searches.

Basically, I was enjoying a smoke outside and knocked over my pipe. It's a Mya Thunder. Basically everything is okay, but I found a ball bearing lying around and I have NO clue where it goes.

I know a bearing goes in the airflow valve -- that one is still there.

So....where might a second ball bearing go???

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This seems like a cool group, looking forward to meeting some of you :-D

If your hose ports are auto seal, they have a bearing for that reason. Is there a screw on the side of your hose port?

How many hoses will your Mya Thunder fit? Mind posting a picture of the hookah, giving us a clear view of the hose ports and purge valve? Thanks.

It'll fit three hoses, though I only have two. One hose port (they were bought separately) has a screw. I guess the mystery is solved!

Thank you!

yaaay glad we could be of assistance. The bearing is the same idea as the purge valve. Letting air leave that hose only when it is being sucked on, that was the hose doesn't have to be plugged up manually.

the pipe is still useable without the ball in there, but it just makes it easier :D

Thanks everyone. The pipe was totally still usable, I just thought it was odd that it was a bit harder to inhale. Just put the bearing in place, the draw is all-good now. Thanks so much!

Glad Hookah Forum could help ya out! Hope you decide to stick around and contribute.