Starbuzz E-Hose

gakouri

Has anyone tried these things? A cigar shop nearby just started carrying them. the owner let me give it a whirl. Its obviously not as good as a real hookah, but it has a nice pull to it. it would be legit to have while driving around. but its like $150

EHose-Starbuzz-StarterKit-Group-HC-L.jpg

If you're going to spend that much on a e-hose, then I suggest you spend that money on a PV setup instead. You can get awesome flavor and hookah sized clouds out of something that fits in the palm of your hand.

this thing pulls much more smoke than that. the price for it though is severely inflated. I'm sure it will go down by the end of this year then i can gift myself a nice christmas present

My friend got the blue mist one, you pull clouds of smoke and flavor is pretty on point.  I guess the reason its that size is to give you a feeling that you are really smoking a real hookah.

i've had people try them tell me they are nice, but i still thinkd i'd rather have my vape in my pocket and take it where i want without looking like a werido. lol but yah they would be good i guess for at home.  but the flavour and cloud choices u can get on ur own vape are much better.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

hi there , i have this hookah hose 3 and i am missing the AC adapter , i live in France can anybody help ?  also want to know if it's possible to plug it with an USB cable . 

i also need all the infos regarding the voltage polarity and ampere .

thanx for the future help