Kaloud Lotus (Cleaning Up Is A Bitch!)

I wanna first off start by saying I love my Kaloud!

It has extended my smoking sessions....

The smoke is tastier....

The coals last longer....

But OH MY GOD!  Cleaning it between sessions was a nightmare.

It is impossible to scrape off all the old, burnt, dried up tobacco.  I tried nylon brushes, I tried hot water, cold water... but there is still it would not come off.

I finally found the solution, after my session, I filled an empty Al-Fakher plastic 250 gram bucket with cold water and dumped the whole thing coals and all into the bucket.  It steams like crazy but it can handle it.

The next day you simple dump out the black dirty water and scrape off the bottom of the Lotus  with a steel or nylon brush.

Presto it all comes off!  Like new again.

I have been doing this for about 3 weeks now, my Kaloud still looks great.

Hope this helps out some frustrated Kaloud owners.

I honestly have no issues with keeping it clean. Even when it's a high pack in the bowl, it just sticks to the bottom of the lotus, and I just break off the dried bits and it's all good. Then again, anyone who has seen pics of my bowls knows IDGAF about a little bit of staining. 

Jenna, lotus is good, but I wouldn't recommend anyone get it until they know how to do proper heat management with tinfoil.

the unglazed bowls on the turks just go more or less black along the top after using it for a while anyways, I just get any crusted tobacco and crap like that out of the bowl and thats it :P fuck staining, it comes with use and its a sign that youre using your shit :D

i am like aeon, idgaf!! my bowls looks meh ok.. idk how people keep them so clean anyway. but idont care they are always covered and in use so... plus i cycle out the like 20 i have lol.

I just pick it up with my tongs at the end of the session (you HAVE to clean it while the shisha is still hot, once it cools it's a nightmare) take a paper towel, and whipe the burnt shisha off. I then run it under cold water, just take a scrub brush and scrub anything that remains out. So far it's been pretty clean (asside from a few burnt patches). 

Jennamagashi: I love my Lotus!  I use it every time I smoke!  It really makes session smoother, longer.  I would have to say that I use 25%-30% less coals.  Also... there is not need for playing around with your coals like foil.  You know what I mean, The rotating, the fliping, the removing excess ash... all that crap... You just put in your coals and smoke.

`You Just Set It and Forget it!

About the price, your right, it is a little pricey! But, then again it has a lifetime warranty.