Fishermen Or Women

Pavo21

So does anyone out there fish on a regular basis? or try to or even go two or 3 times a year?? 

So i do fish as often as i can, i recently got my son payton to want to fish and HE LOVES IT!. it gives me a excuse to want to go fishing having him love it so much hahaha. TAKE THAT WIFE! lol

So we live in a commnuity that has 2 private lakes within 5 minutes walking distance and we can fish for catfish, bass, blue gill, redear, and grass carpe. i've gotten about 3 bass and 2 catfish in 3 times we went out. so pretty good stuff. just wana know if anyone else fishes or in the area wants to go out fishing. 

but yah idk i recently just ugraded from a shakespeare ugly stick to a G.loomis bass rod. and im looking to get a shimano chornacrh or coranado but they are pricey! but im yardsaling like crazy online for them. but yah, anyone? buler? 

I dont fish, but I imagine "So we live in a commnuity that has 2 private lakes within 5 minutes walking distance" thats important. I mean I never even thought about going fishing cause nobody in the general area does it and I never even thought about getting into it. Living next to a forest with wildlife and shit theres lots of hunters and crap in the area tho, thats more popular here, but Im not into that, mostly cause of all the duties and crap that the "hunting brotherhoods" have, and you have to join one if you wanna have a license to hunt here.

I've been fishing for my entire life, mostly saltwater for a long time since my dad had a boat that we would go out on and go for striped bass and bluefish, the boat has been sitting for a few years though so since then I have only been doing saltwater fishing when I spear fish or from shore a few times a year. I freshwater fish a lot since I have a big river about a block from my house. Over the years I've done a bit of everything, fishing in a stream fir trout at my old cabin in the up of Michigan, ice fishing in the lakes of ri, spear fishing, boat trolling, bottom fishing for founder..etc I love fishing!

Man i got 4 Ugly Sticks and they have always worked just fine, their Reels are ususaly Garbage unfortunately, I usually just buy the rod and pair it with a Rhino Reel Combo. My Catfishing Ugly Stick and Ultra Lite Ugly stick have their original Shakespeare reel and are still working years later though!

I love Fishing. I go on lakes all over Pennsylvania My Sea Eagle 9 comes in very handy for that :-) I bought cheap all in 1 Shakespeare and Berkley rods in wal-mart for 30$ and they get the job done i catch me some nice large mouth bass, pickerels northern pikes and crappies/bluegills and Perch! 

haha jess nate ur dorks i love you guys. 

but to the topic of fishing, i've seen people with cheap rods with stupid expensive shimano core and shit on them lol, like walmart specials. 

but honestly i've had some dawia and a abu garcia and i LOVE my g. Lomis the best its fucking epic. its scary though like if my lure drags on anything i feel it like its over sensitive but i've gotten used to it. its a 6.6 medium action bass rod and its amazing, i think soon i might try to go ocean fishing, becase thats what most my friends out here do. but i used to fish for trout and cat fish a lot up in norcal and even salmon which is hard and they break poles.

Im a fisherman at heart, I have fished in many different states in my life. But now, im a hard core cat man, if im going fishing, its for cats. Although I dont get to go as often as I like. I hope to make a trip back down to Santee-cooper next year, those big blues just have to be caught

I've caught some cat fish in my day, and not on purpose, they are just scum bag eaters. but everyone i've ever caught never really put up a fight. they are the low lifes of the fish world IMO

I've caught some cat fish in my day, and not on purpose, they are just scum bag eaters. but everyone i've ever caught never really put up a fight. they are the low lifes of the fish world IMO

Oh no, cats are some of the most selective eaters in the Dodgson believe it or not. A flat head cat prefers his meals alive, as do the big blues, now channel cats will eat something that has passed, but as for being bottom graders, thats what gar are for