My First Hookah (All In 2 Weeks)

Mike2541

So I used to be a frequent at various hookah lounges then decided to get my own. Here is what I ended up with in 2 weeks.

qggz.jpg
bhv3.jpg

List of things in the pic.

Hookahs

Mya Vortex Hookah:: black "smoke" glass base - 2 hose
Mya-Gelato

Shisha
Al Tawareg 50g:: wild strawberry
Romman 50g:: double apple
Romman 125g: berry breeze
Romman 125g #2:: long island iced tea
Al Fakher 50g Flavor ouble apple
Al Fakher 50g Flavor mint
Al Fakher 50g Flavor orange
Al Fakher Shisha Tobacco 250g
Al Fakher 250g Flavor strawberry
Al Fakher 250g Flavor citrus mint NEW!
Al Fakher 250g Flavor watermelon mint

Coals
Ignite Quick-Light Hookah Coals (not a fan of these went with naturals)
Coal-CocoMazaya-Box-96

Also bought a Black Vortex Bowl

i was thinking of getting a different brand of shisha after i get done with SB do you reccomend Al Fakher?

This should probably go in a separate thread as to not hijack mikes collection thread.

but Al Fakher is good, I think it's much better than SB, personally.

i was thinking of getting a different brand of shisha after i get done with SB do you reccomend Al Fakher?

I like it. I've had SB a few times when smoking with others. The starbuzz blue mist is absolutely amazing. But I would try it the mint is really good. I think the next bit of Shisha I will add to my collection is Nakhla or Social Smoke and obviously some Tangiers. You ever smoked any of them? My collection now is heavily AF based. Once this is gone ill buy a bunch of a few other brands so I can see what I like and what I dont. I will say the AF double apple I was not a fan of at all. 

I like it. I've had SB a few times when smoking with others. The starbuzz blue mist is absolutely amazing. But I would try it the mint is really good. I think the next bit of Shisha I will add to my collection is Nakhla or Social Smoke and obviously some Tangiers. You ever smoked any of them? My collection now is heavily AF based. Once this is gone ill buy a bunch of a few other brands so I can see what I like and what I dont. I will say the AF double apple I was not a fan of at all. 

Double apple is always a love it or hate it flavor. People either really like it, or despise the stuff. I used to love it, now i hate it lol. Nakhla is awesome their newer "ice" line is awesome, also most anything in their "mizo" line is awesome. I've never had Social Smoke, but Tangiers is what I smoke everyday. By far, tangiers is my favorite. The flavors are spot-on and very clean and pure tasting, not chemically like SB, or AF can get.

Double apple is always a love it or hate it flavor. People either really like it, or despise the stuff. I used to love it, now i hate it lol. Nakhla is awesome their newer "ice" line is awesome, also most anything in their "mizo" line is awesome. I've never had Social Smoke, but Tangiers is what I smoke everyday. By far, tangiers is my favorite. The flavors are spot-on and very clean and pure tasting, not chemically like SB, or AF can get.

Yea, it just seems hit or miss if you can find Tangiers? ?Some of the flavors I want to try always seem to be sold out? :( Nakhla is the brand im buying next along with some Tangiers. Any flavors you guys reccomend? I like the fruity flavors haha

Yea, it just seems hit or miss if you can find Tangiers? ?Some of the flavors I want to try always seem to be sold out? :( Nakhla is the brand im buying next along with some Tangiers. Any flavors you guys reccomend? I like the fruity flavors haha

For Nakhla You gotta get Sweet Melon, Mizo Raspberry, Mizo Orange, Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Lychee isnt bad. For Tangiers you must try Pineapple (my fav flavor) Then get Vanilla and Cocoa. Tang has the best chocolate flavor i ever tasted hands down! 

For Nakhla You gotta get Sweet Melon, Mizo Raspberry, Mizo Orange, Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Lychee isnt bad. For Tangiers you must try Pineapple (my fav flavor) Then get Vanilla and Cocoa. Tang has the best chocolate flavor i ever tasted hands down! 

Melon, Raspberry, Orange and blue berry all sound great. The Lychee i'm not sure about haha. Where do you guys buy your Tangiers at? Most of the places I look have limited stock and is the peach any good?

Tangiers is easiest to get in San Diego by going to the lounge. That's not easy for most people though. To buy online, I recommend 5starhookah.com.
They have great customer service, awesome package deals, competitive pricing, and a good selection of flavors

btw mack how much did you end up spending on your 1st hookah w all that stuff im guessing you got it from hookah-shisha.com