Finally Getting Into A House...

Chreees

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HUGE relief... finally I can rest. Just been enjoying the house these past couple of days, which is really nice. We had a huge party Saturday night, about 15 people showed up. It was great. That bigass den/party room is really handy when you want to have folks over.

Today I get in the 48 light bulbs I bought off of eBay for $50. They're the swirly ones that save you a good bit on your utilities bill. Going to change out all the bulbs today hopefully. Then I'm going to do the bug spray outside. Did it inside yesterday. Gotta love the do-it-yourself Ortho Max Home Defense stuff. Lasts a long time. Oh, and I need to set out mouse poison before the weather gets cold and all them bitches try to move back in... I swear we found mouse turds in every single room, closet, drawer, and cabinet in this house when we were cleaning it out. No telling how long some of it had been there.

We ended up seeing a mouse... My cat was going crazy trying to catch it lol. Turns out in our office there was about an inch wide gap between the floor and baseboard, which allowed few access for the little bitches. A quick fix- I sprayed some expanding foam to close it. I know they can eat through it but I'm about to go under the house and set traps and poison. Then I'll do the same in our attic. I better not see any more after I do!

Luka- you can stay but you gotta but your own groceries for the week! :lol: