You Gotta See This.........

Rani

I have seen that video a while back. Nylabone posted on their website a while back. Love that video.

My dog is like that. I am rarely away that long, but when I am she sticks to me like glue even if i step on her, for hours and cries when I leave again.

My dog is a memeber of the family.

That's how my cat reacts when I get home after being away for a week or so. He runs up to me while I walk up the driveway and jumps onto my leg then chases me around until I finally get settled and sit down then he purrs and forces me to pet him until he's had his fill then he just purrs until he falls asleep. lol

I actually broke off an engagement because he wanted me to get rid of my pets....... He was in the Corp and our overseas conversation went pretty much like this.........

"So I'll be home in a couple months and we can get married right away.  That will give you time to get rid of the cats."

"Get rid of the cats?  I'm not getting rid of my cats.  They're family."

"But I never wanted any pets and besides I hate cats.  They have to go."

"They love me, I love them and they're my family.  If I'd get rid of family then why wouldn't I get rid of you?"

"Me or the cats."

"I understand and I wish you all the best.  Take care."

See- ya.......

Give up total unconditional love in snuggle sized furry packages for a dude?  I don't think so.  Besides there's something not right about people who can't love animals.  Something too weird to tolerate.  When someone doesn't like animals, run.  Run very far, very fast.

Oh, and both Kaballah and Kabuki still share the bed.  She snores and he talks in his sleep.    

'Rani

• Upvote 1

that is excatly how my dog is, who i miss a lot everyday, she is now with my mom. we couldn't afford a new place with her. people are ASS HOLES in socal when it comes to finding a place that allows pets. they want like 300+ a month and then other shit to be done plus double deposits and shit. idk we had no luck in irvine. plus i dont have a yard for her any more :( but this is what izze did to me when i was gone for more then a week

shes been gone for 2 months now. it is hard still.

i crieds yes i cried for a good two days on an off after giving her to my mom. she was my baby, but she is happy and likes my mom and she spoils her a lot so she loves it

I actually broke off an engagement because he wanted me to get rid of my pets....... He was in the Corp and our overseas conversation went pretty much like this.........

"So I'll be home in a couple months and we can get married right away.  That will give you time to get rid of the cats."

"Get rid of the cats?  I'm not getting rid of my cats.  They're family."

"But I never wanted any pets and besides I hate cats.  They have to go."

"They love me, I love them and they're my family.  If I'd get rid of family then why wouldn't I get rid of you?"

"Me or the cats."

"I understand and I wish you all the best.  Take care."

See- ya.......

Give up total unconditional love in snuggle sized furry packages for a dude?  I don't think so.  Besides there's something not right about people who can't love animals.  Something too weird to tolerate.  When someone doesn't like animals, run.  Run very far, very fast.

Oh, and both Kaballah and Kabuki still share the bed.  She snores and he talks in his sleep.    

'Rani

Amen! i respect you for that ! i hate people who hate animals... If a girl told me to get rid of my dog back when he was still alive i'd tell her to go play frogger on the highway...