Feel Like Getting Into Another War?

Chreees

They can pass whatever they want right now. Everyone is in their places playing GTA 5, cause that's all that's important. (Sarcasm, and my own tears on the sad commentary on my generation).

They can pass whatever they want right now. Everyone is in their places playing GTA 5, cause that's all that's important. (Sarcasm, and my own tears on the sad commentary on my generation).

good thing i dont play many video games, sadly my voice wont be enough if everyone else is busy doing something else.

I suppose you are right, people suck....I sometimes wish i wasnt a person, so I could be completely unaware of all this crap happening in the world.

I heard on the radio today that since Syria is getting rid of the chemical weapons, and Iran may be disclosing info on its nuclear program that pressure in the region is aimed towards Israel, who signed the chem weapons treaty in the 90's but never ratified it.

I don't think it matters one bit what the population thinks and believes. The decisions are all made by the big wigs that run this country. Their country, their decision, our war. That's how it has been and always will be with this corrupt system.

• Upvote 2