Vape Roll Call

joytron

Protank 1 and Ego twist holdin' for a few months now. I tried a wick swap but botched it on 1 coil pack, but I figure if I tried it again I'd be fine. Wick/coil swaps are <$3 at my local shop, anyway. Runnin 1.8ohm and right under 4 volts with 50/50, 12-16mg nicotine juices.

Going on 12 months absolutely no cigarettes. Remember me on TC chainsmoking? No more!

• Upvote 1

Awesome Des, I'm haven't had a cigarette since my Vamo arrived. Surprising how well it actually works.

Pavo, I did rebuild a few coils. No real luck at first but I've managed to get decent at it. Not hard at all, just kind of awkward working with something that small.

I've got a 1.8ohm coil also, running at 5.0w with 50/50 juice. Found a somewhat local shop in St. Louis that is very knowledgeable, so I've been getting my juice from them. Next time I do a rebuild I'll post some pics.

DUDE DR B THATS AWESOME!

well idk i think the vamo does pretty good with clouds without a rebuild. but yah im using 1.8ohm coils and what not also and running at like 8.5w and 4.2v so idk i love the v3 its great.

The rebuild honestly ins't necessary, just for the fact that if your coil does happen to go bad you can get a 5 pack for under $10.

But, I like to tinker with things, so naturally I jumped right into it.

hahha thats true, i like to do it to, just haven't had the sit down time to do something like that. also yah they are pretty cheap, i gotta 5 pack online for like 6$ cant beat that

• 2 weeks later...

So, the threaded joint on my Pro Tank broke off after taking a <1' fall onto carpet....Apparently that's pretty common from what I've read. No huge deal since a replacement base is less than a few buck but still.....

• 4 weeks later...

i'm gonna go ahead and finally add myself to this list. I ordered a mechanical mod and dripper from fasttech a few weeks ago, and because of the battery it's having shipping issues, but the gf gave me this ego-T and kanger T3S setup yesterday to at least try out the flavors I'd gotten locally while waiting for my new vape..

this thing is freaking COOL! Definitely don't get the big clouds that will be possible with the dual coil dripper I ordered, but this thing still gives rather impressive hits, and it's not harsh at all like other peoples vapes I've tried.

Plus this kanger t3s is rebuildable!! so stoked about that.

anywho.. new to the HF vapeclup :P

i'm gonna go ahead and finally add myself to this list. I ordered a mechanical mod and dripper from fasttech a few weeks ago, and because of the battery it's having shipping issues, but the gf gave me this ego-T and kanger T3S setup yesterday to at least try out the flavors I'd gotten locally while waiting for my new vape..

this thing is freaking COOL! Definitely don't get the big clouds that will be possible with the dual coil dripper I ordered, but this thing still gives rather impressive hits, and it's not harsh at all like other peoples vapes I've tried.

Plus this kanger t3s is rebuildable!! so stoked about that.

anywho.. new to the HF vapeclup :P

Sell-out

Switched to a protank 2 mini and a shorter ego battery (600). Think this is gonna be my final setup, barring a mod or two. I still haven't bought wick to do a swap, but my dumb buddy said he can do it and if he can, well...

Got stuck with some juice that's way too thick and it's gunking up my wicks. Anyone have experience thinning out juice?

What set-up did you order?

Went with a clone "king" mechanical mod and a IGO-L Rebuildable dripping atomizer  (and 2 18650 batteries)

it's having issues getting out of Hong Kong though so I may end up getting a refund and ordering something else.

Picked up the new Pro Tank 3 today. Works perfectly, the vapor production is very good and it stays cooler seems like.

Also picked up a few flavors from Alpha since everyone seems to be raving about them lately: The Dude(Pineapple/Peach) and Miss White(Tea blend)

Currently vaping The Dude right now and it tastes so good. It doesn't list the vg:pg ratio but I'm guessing that they used more vg than normal because vapor production is amazing. The flavor is very strong as well.

current set up is the itaste mvp and the new rebuildable duel coil scar. Also mixing my own juices. I buy a premixed base 50/50 24 mg then mix it with flovorings and VG to get the balance just right

Ray

current set up is the itaste mvp and the new rebuildable duel coil scar. Also mixing my own juices. I buy a premixed base 50/50 24 mg then mix it with flovorings and VG to get the balance just right

Ray

• 2 months later...

Picking up an iTaste MVP 2.0 tomorrow. My Vamo has seen better days, threads are shot and most of the finish is gone. I'm not impressed at all with it. Hopefully the MVP doesn't let me down.

Been vaping since december. I have a nemesis mech mod and a nimbus rda with a keg cap that i use most of the time, and a kayfun 3.1 for times when i don't want to drip. I love rebuilding right now I have a twisted 28 gauge micro coil sitting at .32 ohms and cotton wicks.