This Weather!

Chreees

So we have been having some crazy cool weather here in West TN this year... I don't ever remember it being 70 in the day and 50 at night in the month of August. Usually my birthday is hot as balls, but not this one. Here August is typically the hottest time of the year, along with July. I know it has something to do with the 5 or so days of rain in a row that we had, but that came out of left field too! But this isn't the only exclusive event in weather that I have noticed. Summers getting hotter, winters getting colder... Just everything in more extremes. I remember everything being a lot more mild when I was a kid. We would actually have a spring and a fall. Now it's just winter then BAM!... Summer. It's ridiculous. I feel like my kids will never get to experience spring and fall like I was able to. :( Anyway, thoughts on this?

No worries- I didn't mean to come off as snarky or anything. Just sarcastic. :P Forreals though, I am jealous of the nice weather you guys have there. About the only reason why I'd ever move there.

There's a saying around Northern VA; If you don't like the weather, wait a few days.  It's back and forth all the time here.  I have noticed about a 4 year cycle with the winters here.  1) no snow 2) a little snow 3) a lot of snow 4) Blizzard then back to 1.

This summer has been pretty mild and quite enjoyable not too cool to enjoy summer activities but not uncomfortablely hot more than a couple of weeks total.

It's starting to feel like fall here now.

There's a saying around Northern VA; If you don't like the weather, wait a few days.  It's back and forth all the time here.  I have noticed about a 4 year cycle with the winters here.  1) no snow 2) a little snow 3) a lot of snow 4) Blizzard then back to 1.

This summer has been pretty mild and quite enjoyable not too cool to enjoy summer activities but not uncomfortablely hot more than a couple of weeks total.

75 today, 90 tomorrow...

You know the saying for New England? ... Don't like the weather? Wait ten minutes. lol