Wtb Nawras Spear Crosshatch Stem

Twitchy

this is the last one lol 

So what he's still being a greedy. plus some people may sell theirs i know countless people who are getting into deep into vaping. and they will eventually sell all their hookahs. I prefer hookah to vape though... I like a long relaxing smoke not those quick on the go vapes. plus vaping isnt for me. lol If you really want it though you can go crazy and spend 200 more than you need on the ugliest boho of all time... 

Yyes it is a rip off, but as I have said before in the past, being a vendor online not only for shisha but a completely different industry as well, I would do the same thing. Maybe not to the extent that 5star is doing but I would increase the price no doubt.

Yyes it is a rip off, but as I have said before in the past, being a vendor online not only for shisha but a completely different industry as well, I would do the same thing. Maybe not to the extent that 5star is doing but I would increase the price no doubt.

True but all in good reason. You have to also think about your customers. If you gauge prices to high they may eventually turn on you. You are a good business man. The whole point if running a business is to build a relationship with your clientele to keep them coming back reward them for being loyal and attract them but keeping prices within reason like you do here. Also If a vendor plans to rip a customer's arm or leg off at least put in a nice looking boho and not that ugly pink piece of crap... 

I feel ya man. Just saying that sales is a tough and cruel world these days more so than ever. Especially with an industry like the hookah industry where you can't always get the inventory you want. Nawras = gone, nizbor = gone.

You can only get what is available and that often isn't what vendors or customers are looking for.

In my industry ... oh I am out of outdoor welcome garden signs for a poodle ... simple ... I order more. lol

I am just trying to give the perspective that in the hookah industry the gems come and go too quickly so when a vendor has the opportunity to get the gem they are going to capitalize because not only will the customers not see it ever again, but the vendor will never profit off of it again.

Ya feel me?

But I do agree with you that it is waaay overpriced to the point where my argument doesn't justify his price, it for sure is over the top.

I feel ya man. Just saying that sales is a tough and cruel world these days more so than ever. Especially with an industry like the hookah industry where you can't always get the inventory you want. Nawras = gone, nizbor = gone.

You can only get what is available and that often isn't what vendors or customers are looking for.

In my industry ... oh I am out of outdoor welcome garden signs for a poodle ... simple ... I order more. lol

I am just trying to give the perspective that in the hookah industry the gems come and go too quickly so when a vendor has the opportunity to get the gem they are going to capitalize because not only will the customers not see it ever again, but the vendor will never profit off of it again.

Ya feel me?

But I do agree with you that it is waaay overpriced to the point where my argument doesn't justify his price, it for sure is over the top.

That's what i was saying! lol Im all for it the point is to profit but sometimes it's just overkill that pipe on that boho shouldn't be so expensive. hopefully if no 1 buys it he will brink it down on black friday!