Wtb Nawras Spear Crosshatch Stem

Twitchy

What you can do is sell The Crosshatch you have then buy it back after a couple months of someone else smoking it ;-) 

Good luck man. It's a hard search, but I bet if you offered some outrageous price for it, someone would bite. I will never sell mine, as its the best smoking pipe I've ever had, and there's a lot of sentimental value behind it.

• 1 month later...

i have a swirl but would like a crosshatch lol

would you trade your swirl for a crosshatch? lol 

There are several spear styles out there Nawras and Nour spears are the way to go. Iv'e owned both! 

looking to buy a nawras spear crosshatch stem pm me !

1) does it have to be Nawras? 2) do you have a reference photo (I'm not 100% sure what a spear looks like)

same as chreeess pipe 
â€
​[URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/user/Twitchy_15/media/boho10-Copy.jpg.html][/URL]
â€

• 3 weeks later...

I am only trying to help 400 dollars is excessive but you do get a crystal base with it that's at least a bill or maybe even 2. plus from the looks its new and twitchy didn't specify a price lol

I am only trying to help 400 dollars is excessive but you do get a crystal base with it that's at least a bill or maybe even 2. plus from the looks its new and twitchy didn't specify a price lol

For 400 it should at least come on a nicer looking boho. That boho is ugly as sin. Also When did the Nawras jump up 100 in value. 200 for that pipe was overcharge enough. but 300 for just that shank then another 100 for the ugliest boho on the market? That is plain greed.back when 5star was selling them for 200 i found my swirl in an actual smokeshop locally for 140. Then i added a base-tray and boho later on. those 2 items combined were another $120 altogether i probably paid 260 with a much nicer boho and a base tray and im talking retail from 3 diff places... lol 

Also the spear isnt too expensive whole sale I have heard that you can buy it for 39-40$  from the distributors. Even if they are low on stock they won't charge an arm or a leg. the vendor probably paid under 50 for it.400 for this pipe is beyond greed. imo. I bought from 5 star a lot in the past but If he's serious about selling this pipe he has to bring it down to a more reasonable price. on a boho considering they cost  100 and the fact that the boho its paired on is ugly, it shouldn't cost more than $295.00          

For 400 it should at least come on a nicer looking boho. That boho is ugly as sin. Also When did the Nawras jump up 100 in value. 200 for that pipe was overcharge enough. but 300 for just that shank then another 100 for the ugliest boho on the market? That is plain greed.back when 5star was selling them for 200 i found my swirl in an actual smokeshop locally for 140. Then i added a base-tray and boho later on. those 2 items combined were another $120 altogether i probably paid 260 with a much nicer boho and a base tray and im talking retail from 3 diff places... lol 

Also the spear isnt too expensive whole sale I have heard that you can buy it for 39-40$  from the distributors. Even if they are low on stock they won't charge an arm or a leg. the vendor probably paid under 50 for it.400 for this pipe is beyond greed. imo. I bought from 5 star a lot in the past but If he's serious about selling this pipe he has to bring it down to a more reasonable price. on a boho considering they cost  100 and the fact that the boho its paired on is ugly, it shouldn't cost more than $295.00          

We all know why its priced so high... the so called "rarity" but I agree with you 100% that boho isn't the greatest looking and that whole setup should be around 280/290..i don't really shop at 5* that often anymore.. prices are ridiculous plus I get all the goodies locally from near by shops [=

yeah I'm not looking to spend  300 lol 

you mean 400... He isn't selling em for 300 he's selling them for 399. lol 

you already have 3 or 4 nawras! why can't you be content with what you have? Most of us have 1 or none. lol I'm happy with the 2 i have :-) 

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN