My Chicago Comic Con Pics

SaintPendulous

OK So i havent been on the site in a little while but my most exciting update is I just recently made a trip to Chicago to Comicon!! I got to meet alot of really cool people and quite a few celebrities!

This first one is of myself and Ivy Doomkitty, shes a professional cosplayer and gets paid to go to these things and dress up.....can you guess y?971265_10153089200590371_286859717_n.jpg​

The next one is a picture OF the pictures of me and CM PUNK, he signed it too! that entire ordeal was about 2.5 hours long....but a super SUPER cool dude. When i told him it was an honor and a huge pleasure he said "The pleasure is all mine bro"1176395_10153099022840371_1667412524_n.j

Next is  pictuers of me and Miss Victoria and again a picture OF a picture signed of me and Lita  (Both Ex WWE Divas). Miss Victoria was just walkin around tryin to advertise for her new restaurant and NOBODY knew who she was which is funny because it was a big deal to me!1150418_10153090479000371_1249538168_n.j​993672_10153095533650371_857639175_n.jpg

Then the BIGGEST surprise was Tera Patrick....Yes.....THAT Tera Patrick. She made double sure we looked good in the picture and after she was happy with how we looked she said I looked hot and she pinched my ass and walked away.....naturally i blushed like a Pre-Pubescent Child and walked a little funny for a while....1148940_10153092254720371_1728545311_n.j

Next to my last entry this person was my favorite. Jason David Frank or "Tommy" The Original Green Ranger!! I got to meet him and take a picture with him and then went to wait in line for him to sign said picture. When he comes through the curtains he jumped up on the table and yelled ITS MORPHIN TIME and of course we all went crazy and he took MULTIPLE videos of us all and said "Now remember, this is a 4 day event...dont go out and party".....i groaned outloud MUCH louder than I intended to. He stopped and looked right at me and said "Ok THIS guy can go out and party" but the rest of you be have yourselves!!. When i was getting closer to the front of the line i saw people were taking pictures with him with their cell phones (Rather than go to his booth and get one) and i asked how much it would be to do that? he kinda made the "dont worry about it" hand motion and when i got up to the table i got my picture signed for free and an extra with my cell phone for free!521966_10153085732980371_710165002_n.jpg993983_10153085391345371_439533881_n.jpg

And last BUT MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST. This man was the entire reason i made the trip up to Chicago. He is responsible for the rise and creation of Marvel Comics....STAN FUCKIN LEE!!!
My friend and i paid about $200 each to get to go to a private "Meet and Greet" and we figured it would be in a good sized conference room with like 200 other people....but we walked in and there were about 40 chairs in the room with a table set up just in front of them. When Stan lee walked in he walked in really quickly and really DOES NOT seem like hes 90ish years old. We all got to ask him a question and when he responded he talked right to us as if we were the only person in the room. I asked "at what point did you realize that Marvel comics was going to be as big as it has?" and without missing a beat he said "As soon as I got a raise!" i was literally shaking having met my hero of pretty much my entire life, Marvel Comics have been my "shit" for longer than i can remember and when i got to sit literally right next to Stan Lee and take a picture with him....that moment pretty much sealed this trip as the best weekend of my life...1149025_10153088886130371_1909574570_n.j

All Beard Compliments are MUCH APPRECIATED and very welcome, Thanks! i got alot of Compliments on it at Comicon. "epic" is the number one word used lol

Sweet pics man.. always thought of going to a con but haven't yet. As a big wrestling nerd (punk, dbryan etc) I really enjoyed the wrestling pics.

if you wanna go to comicon i definitely KNOW you gotta just do it, its really a one of a kind experience where, you can overhear a person talking to a vender about deadpool and jump into the conversation and before you know it there's Literally 9 of you standing around talking about deadpool (actually happened....twas badass)

• 1 month later...
I used to go to the Chicago con back when it was called WizardCon. I remember I met Ben Edlund, the guy who drew The Tick, and I was SO nervous I could barely talk to him. I was 17, and just gushing over his awesomeness. No one else was even talking to him, so I wondered what he thought of this young woman acting like he was a god..