Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Skoozle

Happy Birthday, Chreees!

Only a couple of hours left of it but I hope it was a good one and you have a fun weekend planned.

Imma go pack a bowl in celebration!

:drinks:

Shot of everclear for every year of life! Jk I like your input

Thanks guys! Celebrating tomorrow, but got a new Dremel and money. Other than that, just like any other day. :)

6754574655_c25ac3f396_z.jpg​

Happy birthday to you Chris, i wish i would have known earlier ..stop keeping secrets  ^_^​

Heres to many more ...  

My name's not Imman, Hass! Haha. Semir- I've never been the type of person to drop hints that its my birthday. I mean, who does that? It's begging for attention. :P Anyway, after 21 the rest don't really seem all that special. :/

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Happy birthday. Mine is less than two weeks away. Too bad I gotta work on it but I am off that weekend. So it kinda compensates for it. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Thanks, cenlakoke. My wife threw me a surprise birthday party and a ton of our friends showed up. Did a bonfire, hookah, and beer. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Now I'm hungover and about to go clean everything up, haha.

Where are you to have a bonfire this time of the year? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

West Tennessee. We do bonfires out here in the country all the time during the summer. Best time is when the night is cool and not too humid.

sorry i missed it, bud. happy belated!!!

West Tennessee. We do bonfires out here in the country all the time during the summer. Best time is when the night is cool and not too humid. Down here in Louisiana We wait till about the end of September beginning of October. Otherwise is just too hot. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Gotcha, that makes sense. I don't know why we do them anyway when it's hot; just always have. *shrugs*

Gotcha, that makes sense. I don't know why we do them anyway when it's hot; just always have. *shrugs*

Because without a fire it seems silly to stand around in a field and drink all night.

With my friends, it wouldn't be silly at all. Then again, we're all pretty close.