Horoscope Talk

A Sharrp SYBIAN

I think for the most part they are just too general, like "something good will happen today" well Jesus something good could be winning the lotto or just not being bitched at by your boss. Now show me one that is accurate enough to say "if you leave the house today, you will get in a car wreck" and I'll be a believer haha. The ones you see in Facebook, or the paper, etc., are very general because they're based entirely on someone's sun sign (their birth date). But when they get interesting to me is when you have a full horoscope done that outlines all your houses - what each house represents and what sign you have in it, then you start to get some surprisingly accurate information. I think it's one of those things where in the interest of entertainment everyone should indulge themselves with an full horoscope once. Take it out once a year, or whenever and have fun seeing what matched and didn't match in the prior year. It's all in good fun, but sometimes it can actually open your eyes. Like finding out your have Virgo in your financial house and realizing MAYBE that's why you've always been very balanced about money. Sometimes there are "Okay, I see why I'm like that moments." 'Rani How do you go about this? Sounds interesting and expensive lol

They can be VERY expensive if they're done by hand by a trained astrologer.  But there are also programs available both online and off that are pretty reasonable.  If you have your birth date, time, and longitude/latitude, with an ephemeris  you can do your own chart and then look up the meanings for each house.  I went to college with a girl who actually took a training program for fun, and then charged people like $250 for a full chart.  Paid for her entire college education that way.

'Rani

Reading a horoscope just now, im told "This isn't a good day to get together with your romantic partner, Cancer, or even talk on the phone at length. Keep your conversations brief and make arrangements to meet in a few days. Your friend could be in a very agitated state of mind and might take offense at an innocent remark from you. This could cause an unpleasant quarrel. Be patient!"

Been Single for 2 and a half years now....well done random internet horoscope generator...

• 4 weeks later...

Scorpio's are sexy..... I'm a Pisces so for me Scorpios have always been, oh hell, anything I could say would be TMI.  Take everything your imagination can dish out, triple it, and you've got your average Scorpio.  Of course I'm a huge fan because of my 12 houses, 9 are in either Pisces or Scorpio.

I would say Smokes, that our birth horoscope shows nothing more than a basic tendency.  Everything that comes after, upbringing, education, relationships, etc., determines the details of a very broad picture.   My horoscope is never daily correct, but it's scary accurate.  What it says about today may hit a couple days from now, but it's always right on the money.

'Rani

Lol, I've followed astrology since I was 10 or 11, just as a hobby & fun to observe. Every Scorpio & pisces I've known have had common traits to other sign members, it seems Pisces tends to like people that will be edgy, feisty, the bad girl/guy. Scorpios are supposedly one of the sexiest signs & are not afraid to be fiery & risqué, they seem to either get into boys or sports, but either way they are active & bold, sweet, & funny usually, a generalized pov I suppose. The Scorpios I've known were very passionate romantics at heart. Make great partners for a family usually too. They aren't usually slutty but they'd never be confused as being too prim & proper. Pisces guys I've met were usually attractive but odd. Pisces males & especially females, including my mom, tend to be my best friends. :)

Reading a horoscope just now, im told "This isn't a good day to get together with your romantic partner, Cancer, or even talk on the phone at length. Keep your conversations brief and make arrangements to meet in a few days. Your friend could be in a very agitated state of mind and might take offense at an innocent remark from you. This could cause an unpleasant quarrel. Be patient!"

Been Single for 2 and a half years now....well done random internet horoscope generator...

Haha, maybe your partner has been the Internet & that was the innocent remark? & now you're not going to read it for another 3 or 4 days? Lol :p Edited by tdup84